Somaliland a tribal maamul goboleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met one Gadabursi who claims as far as Arabsiyo.Shameless people :chrisfreshhah:

It's funny because the Gadabursi historically were historically a mountain based people. Reer Yoonis Jibrill and Issa used to battle at Halimali tree which is 100 km north west of Borama.
We are not guests in Gabilay and I don't claim the whole district, but to say we are not existent there is laughable. In fact I can go their now. The thing about Sacad Muuse is they don't want the Samaroon there to have their share of the seats. They would lose a great chunk if they do. This is why they only resort to giving Akisho Madigaan and Gurgure 1 seat each. It is not my concern if they don't go after their seats Suldaan Jamac and those other retards are sleeping on it .

In fact Abdi Samatar and Ahmed Samatar are both reer Gabilay.

Ugaas Makyldheere was crowned there he was born in 1575.

Arabsiiyo belongs to samaroon hooyada waase:farole:

If you're not JB or Gadabursi stay in your lane and out of our disputes. I hate it when other tribes talk about Gadabursi, only JB are qualified too since we border them and have a similar agrarian lifestyle.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's funny because the Gadabursi historically were . Reer Yoonis Jibrill and Issa used to battle at Halimali tree which is 100 km north west of Borama.

If you're not JB or Gadabursi stay in your lane and out of our disputes. I hate it when other tribes talk about Gadabursi, only JB are qualified too since we border them and have a similar agrarian lifestyle.
As a darood I'm related to dir their affairs are my affairs you idoor:farole:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Well said, I remember hearing from a JB that they were on the cusp of conquering Samaroon lands after their treachery in siding with Kacanka but the other isaaqs held them back, same with how the HJ stopped the rest of the Isaaq causing a genocide in Sool all after the SNA was defeated and much of the north was in our hands.
:drakelaugh:

If you guys even tried to attack dhulbahante as a full clan then 50,000 Darood from Kismaayo to Badhan would have completely wiped out Isaaq from the map. Your Irir kin tried the same thing in Gaalkacyo and today Puntland runs the Abdullahi Yusuf airport on their side of the town. There is a reason why Dhulbahante were all in Jubbaland and not Somaliland. Your people would have went through genocide if they tried anything silly.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I've met one Gadabursi who claims as far as Arabsiyo.Shameless people :chrisfreshhah:

They trespass the boundaries and they know they are guilty. :wow:

If you guys even tried to attack any dhulbahante as a full clan then 50,000 Darood from Kismaayo to Badhan would have completely wiped out Isaaq from the map. Your Irir kin tried the same thing in Gaalkacyo and today Puntland runs the Abdullahi Yusuf airport on their side of the town. There is a reason why Dhulbahante were all in Jubbaland and not Somaliland. Your people would have went through genocide if they tried anything silly.

I think we all know darod unity in the complete sense is broken sxb. :lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

If you guys even tried to attack dhulbahante as a full clan then 50,000 Darood from Kismaayo to Badhan would have completely wiped out Isaaq from the map. Your Irir kin tried the same thing in Gaalkacyo and today Puntland runs the Abdullahi Yusuf airport on their side of the town. There is a reason why Dhulbahante were all in Jubbaland and not Somaliland. Your people would have went through genocide if they tried anything silly.
Welcome back boowe these idoors paid you some money to talk smack about puntland on SS I guess the money has ran out :friendhug:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer

Darood can wipe shit out! Beesha Barekeysan are undefeated. :fittytousand:

When we Banu Hashims fight even the angels of Allah come down to fight on our behalf just like in Ghazwatul Badr :rejoice:

We are not guests in Gabilay and I don't claim the whole district, but to say we are not existent there is laughable. In fact I can go their now. The thing about Sacad Muuse is they don't want the Samaroon there to have their share of the seats. They would lose a great chunk if they do. This is why they only resort to giving Akisho Madigaan and Gurgure 1 seat each. It is not my concern if they don't go after their seats Suldaan Jamac and those other retards are sleeping on it .

In fact Abdi Samatar and Ahmed Samatar are both reer Gabilay.

Ugaas Makyldheere was crowned there he was born in 1575.

Abdi and Ahmed Samatar's reer abti are JB and from a highly respected Reer Dalal family. Their uncle is Mohammed Abdillahi Ogsadey, the prominent coffee tycoon. That's why they were born in Gabiley.
As a darood I'm related to dir their affairs are my affairs you idoor:farole:

You actually believe in that Arab myth. Jeez you really are a fool. Stay in your fucking lane and stop talking about shit you don't know about. Gadabursi are my kith and kin and I have way more of a right to talk about them then some fucking shegatoo.

waraabe

Your superior

Kkkkkk how about come and free darod lands from me marka hore

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Darood can wipe shit out! Beesha Barekeysan are undefeated. :fittytousand:

When we Banu Hashims fight even the angels of Allah come down to fight on our behalf just like in Ghazwatul Badr :rejoice:
These people have no shame they even diss the prophet and now they're spewing lies against Allah and his angels:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdi and Ahmed Samatar's reer abti are JB and from a highly respected Reer Dalal family. Their uncle is Mohammed Abdillahi Ogsadey, the prominent coffee tycoon. That's why they were born in Gabiley.

You actually believe in that Arab myth. Jeez you really are a fool. Stay in your fucking lane and stop talking about shit you don't know about. Gadabursi are my kith and kin and I have way more of a right to talk about them then some fucking shegatoo.
Samaroon are my brothers and we are from the same country Somalia :comeon:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It's funny because the Gadabursi historically were . Reer Yoonis Jibrill and Issa used to battle at Halimali tree which is 100 km north west of Borama.

Actually the reer Shirdoon both clans visit the same grave is what I have heard and I saw

Beesha Xassan Sacad Muse Zubeyr Samaroon one time had a meeting with Beesha Xassan Sacad Muse Zubeyr Awal and they said they were related.

Let's share a Sacad Muse qiiso...

So when the man Sacad Muse was a kid his parents and relatives were preparing to move when on one morning they left him behind, they realised they left him after a half a day's march.

They came back and couldn't find Sacad yare so they searched and searched until they gave up.
4 years later they find him in the wild with garanuug (gerenuk antelope) raised by them, completely feral.

They tried to take him back but dozens of gerenuks prevented them until finally he came willingly. Later on when Sacad was a grown man with children he told his children to never kill the gerenuk for game, for it raised him and took care of him. :ehh:

This is why up until today Sacad Muse tribes don't eat or kill gerenuks, even when in drought. I was told this by a Reer Giniis oday in arabsiyo as he was repairing the radio on my dusty mark II.
So basically a kid got lost and was raised by antelopes.
Screenshot_20170430-155937.jpg

Amazing story,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending