SomaliFeatures owner falsely accuses me of attacking his channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That nacas has opened an avenue for all the filthy degenerates out there who've grown up on ceyd scams. Instead of showing at least few kids accomplishing something he features qaxaabiins everything.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That nacas has opened an avenue for all the filthy degenerates out there who've grown up on ceyd scams. Instead of showing at least few kids accomplishing something he features qaxaabiins everything.

What kind of world is this?

Holy shit... AbdiFuckingJohnson and UncleSniffsWomenMenace both think he's a hotspot of degeneracy and ineptitude.

Let

That

Shit

Sink

In.

What a L for this Khaled dude

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali features is a platform for degeneracy and fusooq

:fittytousand:

It is alarming to see the large number of diaspora youth who have seemingly adopted hip hop adoon culture en masse.

:faysalwtf:

the dumbass is giving our forum free publicity

giphy.gif

Let's send that channel to the Somali news websites and news channels so they can be qarxised and their parents see the videos

#OperationDhaqanCelis

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Let's send that channel to the Somali news websites and news channels so they can be qarxised and their parents see the videos

#OperationDhaqanCelis

You're on your own I don't need saqajaan xalimos and faraaxs coming after me :browtf:

They reflect their families upbringing (ignorant parents, project housing, ghetto neighbourhood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending