Somalia's embassy in Saudi Arabia refuses to help a sick Somali woman

I hope she dies. Her dameer face sickens me. This news really made my day. She's a hardcore supporter of N&N.

The one thing I like and agree with Farmajoo is the treatment he gave her. They told her get the F outta her dameer, this ain't a hospital, this is embassy, go to hospital.

The only people Farmajoo cares about and looks after is the Gedo community. If she was from Gedo N&N would have helped her.

Assuming she is Haawiye who betrayed her clan for MrCheese, the next question is what clan are her children/husband, if she has children/husband

I agree that she should not have betrayed her clan for MrCheese and the diplomats of MrCheese should have helped her. Hopefully she will be taken care of but everyone remember that the way an insurance system, such as a clan, functions is that you pay into it before you get sick, you dont betray your clan when youre healthy, then when youre ill, the insurance covers you, the clan collects qaadhaan. Still I think her clan and even other clans will help her, even if she allegedly betrayed her people MrCheese

If her husband/children are MX, or another clan,then they should help the wife/mother of their clan members. Again, if they fail, I hope and believe other clans will help her

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Health care is free in Saudi Arabia dumbass. This Bish just wants attention like many somalis. Nothing genuine about her.
No that’s not true they stopped awhile ago you dummy
509F06E9-0CF3-4FE1-9342-527392F98DC4.jpeg

Assuming she is Haawiye who betrayed her clan for MrCheese, the next question is what clan are her children/husband, if she has children/husband

I agree that she should not have betrayed her clan for MrCheese and the diplomats of MrCheese should have helped her. Hopefully she will be taken care of but everyone remember that the way an insurance system, such as a clan, functions is that you pay into it before you get sick, you dont betray your clan when youre health, then when youre ill, the insurance covers you. Still I think her clan and even other clans will help her, even if she allegedly betrayed her people MrCheese

If her husband/children are MX, or another clan,then they should help the wife/mother of their clan members. Again, if they fail, I hope and believe other clans will help her

I heard that Ogaden community are helping her. This is the people she used to diss the most. She used to say horrible things about Ahmed Madoobe. Now they are helping this wicked women for the sake of Allah.

Never betray your people because you might need them. Never insult innocent people because Allah will punish you. Never say bad things in general about the Somali community because you might need them too.

Don't put your trust in Farmajoo and don't make him your god. Only Allah swt can help you to have a better future and be loyal to your community.

I never insult people or other communities

Who is stupid enough to put their faith in a failed country's embassy :kanyehmm:

She said to herself. I am famous for supporting Farmajoo. He will help me. Little did she know that Farmajoo only cares about Gedo community. She made Farmajoo her god and Allah humiliated her.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
She has a Mogadishu accent

This women used to curse our beloeved leaders Hassan Sheikh, Sheikh Shariff, Abdirahman Shakuur and Ahmed Madoobe. She was a supporter of Farmajoo and lives like a akdaem aka slave or servant in Saudi Arabia. She got ill and then went to the Somali embassy to get help from N&N but they told her to F off and the embassy is not a hospital. She cried to them that she loved Farmajoo kkk

To be fair they are right the embassy is not a hospital. She should go to the cheap medic centers in the neighborhood if she has no money

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Then get that damn health insurance. Dumb leaching good for nothing lowlifes. Way cheaper than getting on camera and crying crocodile tears.
You know how crazy expensive health insurance is in places like the Middle East ?! Easy for you to say this while living in a country with free healthcare :francis:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Healthcare is not free for non citizens. Unless you find a charitable clinic, you have to pay to get treated. i have been there and seen these savages. The west Gaalo have more naxaris than these folks. Lets have compassion for this poor woman.

I hope she dies. Her dameer face sickens me. This news really made my day. She's a hardcore supporter of N&N.

The one thing I like and agree with Farmajoo is the treatment he gave her. They told her get the F outta her dameer, this ain't a hospital, this is embassy, go to hospital.

The only people Farmajoo cares about and looks after is the Gedo community. If she was from Gedo N&N would have helped her.

This is going way too far, as much as Farmajo supporters are loathsome, they don't deserve to die, especially a poor woman who is in a dire financial situation.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

You are crazy , how can you wish death on an innocent islaan , who cares who she supports or criticizes .

I hope the Somali community in Saudi helps her , after all we can expect the Saudis to give her any mercy or medical care .The Saudi government is so xaasid. They have the money to provide free medical care.

Hassan shiekh should live in exile because fear for sending these women to saudi. May allah make it easy for heŕ inshallah

Trending