Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I heard one female MP in the background say she doesnt want to vote for Hassan Sheekh he might take her salary :heh:

I have investments in lands in the most sought after areas of Somalia, I want peace and security to build those lands . Al shabaab and corruption is our enemies not daroods
Puntland and Galmudug are already incorporating their forces to flush out Al-Shabab to great effect, actually if you think about it, the past few years have been pretty quiet on that front, most of the fighting in Galmudug came down to petty politics.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
When they said Farmaajo dropped out.

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

When he names a MX PM dont get angry….

I strong doubt Hassan would do that. Genuinely doubt that

But then it’s like Mx saying we want cawlyahan president of jubaland not ahmed madoobe. Not releasing both will be OG anyways.

your people have been nothing but fitna. You need to sit from politics for many years to learn how to deal with Somalis warya.

I hope he loses. I pray to god he loses. Your uncle

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I strong doubt Hassan would do that. Genuinely doubt that

But then it’s like Mx saying we want cawlyahan president of jubaland not ahmed madoobe. Not releasing both will be OG anyways.

your people have been nothing but fitna. You need to sit from politics for many years to learn how to deal with Somalis warya.

I hope he loses. I pray to god he loses. Your uncle
Farmaajo is coming back and we are coming Madoobes head.

Status
Not open for further replies.