BREAKING NEWS Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Just got off the phone with my relatives in buulo xubey. It seems the locals, abgaal and murusade alike; have gone to the streets and are taking celebratory shots to the sky in sheer happiness. Today is a day of celebration for the hawiye nation!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hey guys I am back, I see it has reached the 3rd round and the last round, Well done to Hassan Ali Kheyre and Deni, they have proved themselves contesters indeed.

To my N&N comrades, to my fellow country men who believe in change who believe in Isbedel doon, do not waver, do not feel sad or scared, we will succeed !
Who am I ? I am N&N

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Congrats to mundane Hassan Sheikh, I have no doubt he will continue where the progress train left off. It is now time to put our differences aside and help rebuild our country. Let us remember we are on the same side. :)

Thank you mudane Farmaajo, you have been nothing but an amazing leader, your vision is hassan shiekh mission now, the country will continue to prosper and all our people feuding over semantics will finally be over :)

Unlike Farmaajo I guarantee you nowhere other then a few xafaads in Xamar will be celebrating HSM.

I don't even recognize this government due to the bribery and clear corruption. I hope HSM loots the place to the ground and he places failed excuses as ministers.

Wallahi Somalia will be humiliated to such an extent you will be shocked. First trip will be to Nairobi where he will concede the ICJ agreement.

Unlike Farmaajo I guarantee you nowhere other then a few xafaads in Xamar will be celebrating HSM.

I don't even recognize this government due to the bribery and clear corruption. I hope HSM loots the place to the ground and he places failed excuses as ministers.

Wallahi Somalia will be humiliated to such an extent you will be shocked. First trip will be to Nairobi where he will concede the ICJ agreement.

farmaajo doesn't know you lil bro, calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts