Somalia needs proper sharia law and those against it are against the prophet and Allah

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
1689360794836.png

How true are they do this statement πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
But the laws in Somalia seem way more strict and religious than compared to countries like Saudi who also practiced sharia, I remember talking to @ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔫𝔒𝔱 𝔑𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”‘ in another thread about this man in Somalia who got stoned for committing adultery. I genuinely don't get which part of Somalia's law are seen as secular ?
Pretty sure that was AS that stoned the man for adultery, they have separate courts and punishments' than the FGS>

No such thing as genuine secularism in Somalia. The only secular idea that's being pushed is Democracy, even though all of the parties promise to abide by Sharia.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Let me sneak in a praise for AS's courts in Jilib.

A year or so ago, had an acquaintance partake in one to solve a land issue. It was actually an appeal case since AS ruled it for one party back in 2009 or something when they ruled Xamar.

They got to stand in line for months to get their case handled. They got allocated a number . No qabiil bs..the men I'm talking about were well to do affluent people ..flew back and forth to Somalia to stand in line just like everyone else. Walaahi I wish I was lying. There is something obviously going wrong with these endless qabiil lands and xalane dabadhilifs and everybody knows. This isn't the system that would fix up dalka. We can't have a unified country with 749303384930 presidents nacala

Last edited:

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
What do you mean we are not ready for Allahs' law? Explain? I'm aware of your sus beliefs having already seen your bullshit threads induction
what i meant was to implement sharia you need just rulers. If the guy that is supposed to implement sharia is al-shabab for example then the whole country is as good as dead. Thats one of the dangers of sharia, if the guy thats implementing it is just then its pretty good, else, ...

Hamzza

VIP
what i meant was to implement sharia you need just rulers. If the guy that is supposed to implement sharia is al-shabab for example then the whole country is as good as dead. Thats one of the dangers of sharia, if the guy thats implementing it is just then its pretty good, else, ...
So is unjust rulers implementing secular laws better than them trying to implement Sharia law??

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
So is unjust rulers implementing secular laws better than them trying to implement Sharia law??
yes. if the laws are secular people can oppose them. but if they are "islamic" then it's alot harder to oppose cuz if you do you are takfired ( a lot easier to control people).