SOMALIA: Liyu Police “To Clean Up” Al-Shabaab infiltration From JIGJIGA to Mogadishu

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Typical Doqonkii JigJiga to stand on the flag where the Holy Name of Allah is written on.
Wallahi anyone who stands on the flag where the Tawheed is written on cannot be a muslim.

Alshabab Terrorists should be fought hard, but that doesnt mean we disrespect the Tawheed
The Hut.u Race is the only people colonized in da 21st century by ragtag kebab oromo and Jahrers.

U folks sure love to be wussed

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Exactly, Hassan Truki and Ahmed Madoobe took hundreds of Ogaden and Absame boys to fight Ethiopians in Xamar who became shahid

sheikh sharif, who at one point was protected by Ogadens in Ras kamboni -when he was islamic court union- was defended by Ogadens like Turki and madoobe, back stabbed us and said Jubbaland will never be created

sheikh Sharif could not see difference between Ogaden anti Ethiopians and cabdullahi yusuf

we are never dying for somalinimo again, we will only protect and defend Absame lands
Good point I was referring to the spm who liberated and held from Afgooye to Ras Kamboni and even invaded Xamar to fight the SNA.

They sat back and let others fight then backstabbed the SPM in Afgooye a few days after the fighting. Abgaal needs to learn to fight for themselves now :nvjpqts:

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
The news has not been confirmed, and already people are against it. Just because the name Ogaden is attached to it. Absolute insanity.

Ogaden men need to stop dying for these ungrateful stupid subhumans. Let them wipe each other out. The liyu should only focus on eradicating alshabab from Waamo.

I don’t see no flag. Probably just the black flag they use.

Dadkeega never disrespect tawheed even if they despise wahhabi qashin

Dusamareeb is Ceyr right bro ? The ones who chucked Marehan out and took the land

are you people sufi? On a genuine note, do your people venerate graves of sheikhs or old? Or your ancestors. ?

how do you venerate these graves of your ancestors or famous sheikhs? Weekly gatherings. Make dua for them

do you pray to these graves and ask them for favours

Isn’t it shirk to venerate graves and doesn’t it break Tawhid?

i genuinely want to learn from your race and their religious practices. No rumours. Just primary source from you since you are part of that ethnicity

I am fascinated by Somalis and their religious believes.

Please don’t get upset brother Biden. I am curious as to how your race practices Sufism.

Typical Doqonkii JigJiga to stand on the flag where the Holy Name of Allah is written on.
Wallahi anyone who stands on the flag where the Tawheed is written on cannot be a muslim.

Alshabab Terrorists should be fought hard, but that doesnt mean we disrespect the Tawheed

Hutu-King from Somnet right ?

Aren’t you a grave worshiping HG from Galgaduud ?

one guy stepped on it and passion happens when you see your cousins murdered 50 of them in few days.

He will make tauba and Allah forgives. But Allah does not forgive those who worship graves as they break Tawxid.

he did it for one minute. You and your ancestors broke tawxid for centuries

If Liyuu police enter Somalia, is it an invasion?

is Djibouti invading ? Ethiopia is an invader certainly as no one invited them like Uganda.

Ethiopia have been colonising West Gedo since 1993

Liyu will only come to Jubbaland and Bakool Sare. They will only die for Absame lands

let others fix their lands bro

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dusamareeb is Ceyr right bro ? The ones who chucked Marehan out and took the land

are you people sufi? On a genuine note, do your people venerate graves of sheikhs or old? Or your ancestors. ?

how do you venerate these graves of your ancestors or famous sheikhs? Weekly gatherings. Make dua for them

do you pray to these graves and ask them for favours

Isn’t it shirk to venerate graves and doesn’t it break Tawhid?

i genuinely want to learn from your race and their religious practices. No rumours. Just primary source from you since you are part of that ethnicity

I am fascinated by Somalis and their religious believes.

Please don’t get upset brother Biden. I am curious as to how your race practices Sufism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Galbeed is the new Chechnya. But unlike our Muslim Europeans who die for Russia a real superpower our OG African brothers are dying for a 3rd world country like Ethiopia :pachah1:

Ogaden is only Somali clan out of 26 Somali clans including Marehan in DDS who fights actually fights back

and it took the Russian and Soviet’s and Cuba and Arabs and British empire and Americans etc helping 100 million Ethiopians

why don’t Marehan who claim to live in DDS ever fight back?

Ogaden is in charge of his own region and will still rule Insha Allah when Ethiopia collapses

but Marehan and West Gedo has been turned into a Ethiopian colonial since 1993 and no Marehan fights back.

perhaps Marehan needs Marehan liberation army

:pachah1::lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks bro. It’s good to learn form the Cayr race and their religious believes.

you say some worshiping the graves and even ask for favours rather than asking Allah directly? Intercession

are they tolerated ? Don’t your sheikhs stop them ?

can they not be exterminated for breaking Tawxid and doing shirk?

what is the percentage of those who ask the dead/graves for intercession?

has your half who does not believe in intercession ever thought about forcefully converting the grave worshipers or exterminating them totally?

Thank you. This further proofs my point that Somalis are different races and ethnicities who only share a language and have barely anything in common

there are no Absame sufi in our entire 700 yard of recorded history as a stand alone Race/ Ethnicity and thank god for that

Apart from Cayr what other ethnicities worship graves or do the siyaara thing for them as far as you know. ?

Many thanks bro. Once again fascinating learn from your people and their culture

Jungle

VIP
If Liyuu police enter Somalia, is it an invasion?
It definitely is. If liyuu were to get overrun and they're weapons captured who do you think would back them up?

For example if SNA are overrun either US with their drones or amisom on orders from the US bring out their helicopters.

If they enter from elaay land I can see it not being a massive issue but if its Hiraan border I see a resistance forming quickly.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

you say some worshiping the graves and even ask for favours rather than asking Allah directly? Intercession

has your half who does not believe in intercession ever thought about forcefully converting the grave worshipers or exterminating them totally?

Thank you. This further proofs my point that Somalis are different races and ethnicities who only share a language and have barely anything in common

there are no Absame sufi in our entire 700 yard of recorded history as a stand alone Race/ Ethnicity and thank god for that

Apart from Cayr what other ethnicities worship graves or do the siyaara thing for them as far as you know. ?

Many thanks bro. Once again fascinating learn from your people and their culture

Depends on if you see intercessions as shirk.
Siyaaros don’t happen nowadays though. Far less people do intercessions therefore.
Regardless no one worships graves. They just make dua for those that passed away.

Also most people don’t speak on their aqeedah. It’s always funny when the Sufis have their fast and eid a day late though.

Depends on if you see intercessions as shirk.
Siyaaros don’t happen nowadays though. Far less people do intercessions therefore.
Regardless no one worships graves. They just make dua for those that passed away.

Also most people don’t speak on their aqeedah. It’s always funny when the Sufis have their fast and eid a day late though.

Thank you for your replies. So you say they pray eid a day later than other Muslims and start sawn one day later ?

I met this group in KiSmayo. Very tiny few hundred. Mostly Marehan and other creatures. They believe they must cut their own meat and consider the rest of us Somalis as gaalo

this is when I realised Somalis have nothing in common and are very diverse ethnicities and races who only share a language

this group tell us they are waiting for he says they get power and they would kill every Somali not part of their group

Absame begged madoobe to exterminate them now before they became a threat because we are gaalo to be killed by them and they consider meat we cut as haram

ahmed madoobe being a humanitarian said no killing. If I was in charge I would have exterminated the adults and handed the children over for adoption and indoctrination

this minority group Will become a danger in the future. We can save lives by liquidating them now when they are small

any group that tells you we will kill you when we become strong and says your meat is haraam as it was cut by your Islamic method. Needs to be wiped out

alas my uncle disagrees. Insha Allah next in land Ogaden president should deal with them in 2023 Insha Allah either forcefully convert them or liquidate them

alas no one shares my visionary “Hitler” style poltics.

Somalia has a lot of deviant creatures with strange religious believes.

Abaq

VIP

There needs to be an anthropological study on the pagan tribes of Galmudug. Very interesting folk with a strange culture.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There needs to be an anthropological study on the pagan tribes of Galmudug. Very interesting folk with a strange culture.
If Somalis were all sufis we might’ve been a half functioning state. Should’ve stayed true to ourselves than becoming wahhabi extremists. Look at the prospering Muslim nations like Turkey and Indonesia.