Somalia controls more of its territory than Ethiopia

How are countries like South Sudan and Ethiopia not called Failed States. Somalia devastated by decades of conflict controls more of its territory than these governments 😆

You know damn well what that means XD
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I call BS on that figure. FGS quite literally doesn't have control beyond Mogadishu.

As bad as Ethiopia is, even its government has way more effective authority over its regions than Somalia does, which is mostly controlled by tribal leaders who act independent of the federal government

I call BS on that figure. FGS quite literally doesn't have control beyond Mogadishu.

As bad as Ethiopia is, even its government has way more effective authority over its regions than Somalia does, which is mostly controlled by tribal leaders who act independent of the federal government
Zoos think federal member states are clans they don't believe they're part of the federal government

South Sudan is a failed State; there are multiple armed groups in the 'Country'; and the 'Government' doesn't have the ability to extend its control over such a vaste and militarised zone

South Sudan was born with deep seated issues and scars; the genocidal wars with the North meant that it was already terribly devastated; and the entirely unnecessary civil war (ethnic-cleansing) by the Juba regime in 2013 all but destroyed any possibility for immediate recovery.

South Sudan is a failed State; there are multiple armed groups in the 'Country'; and the 'Government' doesn't have the ability to extend its control over such a vaste and militarised zone

South Sudan was born with deep seated issues and scars; the genocidal wars with the North meant that it was already terribly devastated; and the entirely unnecessary civil war (ethnic-cleansing) by the Juba regime in 2013 all but destroyed any possibility for immediate recovery.
Hope South Sudan recovers every nation has it's good and bad days.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
How are countries like South Sudan and Ethiopia not called Failed States. Somalia devastated by decades of conflict controls more of its territory than these governments 😆

This includes puntland and Somaliland just exclude these two and Somalia will be below 20 to 15%.
IMG_1255.png

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
In what world does the Somalian govt control 70% of the former Somali Republic. Whoever put that stat up must be smoking something strong

I’ll pray for South Sudan just like I prayed for somalia too . May Allah make both our countries prosper

Trending