Somalia and belt and road initiative

Oh no please don’t tell me we’re in this too

imageproxy.jpeg

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
we have already signed mou with the chinese goverment.

they know that we are the strategic entery point of the continent.
but we didn't apply for any loans from them since the eu has already allocated several billion euro's to create a frame work connecting the horn through roads and ports with somalia hosting the ports where the goods will come in and be distributed to the horn and the other landlocked countries behind the horn.

they could have used kenya but i guess the horn disagreed and somalia already used to be the entry point of the belt and road in the ancient times.

we are amongst the few african nations that indulge in trade with the chinese without having opted for chinese development.

look at the so called hobyo port the chinese inteded to developed, the one which they inteded to look like the five cressed star aka the star on our national flag. since then we have known better.

plus we are not in a position that we can opted for loans and grants by international law because of our situation. we are just recovering from being heavily indebted.

so yeah i welcome this project and all of the jobs it will create in the future.

imagine geeljire's driving transport trucks. we can create our very own mega succesfull transport companies. the dhl of africa and shiit.

I was glad the BRI went around us and how courrpt and fucked up our country is it will sold for tree fiddy

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bring on the beachside highspeed rail and roads tunneling into mountains and waterways

Coaster-Winery-Train.jpg

EkZZugDXgAA_9dz

Trending