Somali women vs Asian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

I sense @Somali_Tycoon that this is a poorly veiled attack at a certain poster.
Sxb, i don't know what type of E-cyber-BS ya'll have on here, but i'm just passing along sharing my views on certain topics.
This is my first time here, I really don't have the time and patience to play someone other than myself. I'm certain no one on here knows, my reason being. "Fresh on here" Call me the new guy, you goin be hearing a lot about me soon.

S

SOMACOON

If this forum is in anyway representative, it's not somali women that have self hate issues.
Why must you hoard something factual.
If someone says, "I like Somali men, but my man is not Somali" we as Somalis could not care less. Love carries no sight.
Anyone can love. But stating, "I hate Somali men, therefore i'm with this man" is something anyone other than you would place under, "self hate" Theres no reason with dating out, I personally have no issues with. This topic is to address self hate, and strictly that.

Self hate is a product of the media. A person's perspective can simply be changed depending on the content he or she chooses to view regularly. Being consumed by the media means a change in attitude. As many of you know, changes can either have a positive outlets but a change in attitude can only mean an entire new creation for your personality.

Today i will be comparing the similarities between Somali women and Asian women in terms of self hate. Ignoring these things as if its absent from our community won't help.
Asian women are on top of the ladder in terms of self hate.
A lot of these women spend hours on dating websites looking for white men. They have dropped their cultures and customs simply to bare children for the white man. A recent study has shown the amount of marriages between Asians and Caucasians have risen almost 50% in the last couple years.
China is known to be #1 in producing skin whitening chemicals. Which are still being used today.
Asians have the sense that, "white is right" their women toss their cunts out to these men in huge numbers.
Check this video out of an Asian women being tugged away from her Asian boyfriend by a white dude.

Blow have provided ya'll with a few links you should perhaps consider.

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
https://www.quora.com/Do-Asian-American ... can-men-do

Somali women are now hoping on the trend. These women instead looking for a man who is stable and caring are in search of a man who can give them ciyaal cadaan ah. As mentioned in this forum previously, so called reverts who were converted in prison are entering Masjids in huge numbers in search of that, "cheap n clean" These men unlike the men the Asians date are lowlife criminals whom embraced Islam out of boredom when behind bars. These women are lined up in huge numbers angry at the Imans, because they weren't notified and booked up with the last man was given. I've spoke with many Somali sisters about this, and they usualy give me the same lame old excuse.
"Somali men aren't educated!"
"Somali men cant take care of their kids!"
As mentioned above about Asians, even though 60-70% of Asian men in the United States and Canada are educated and are able to sustain a healthy marriage, their women could care less and are still in search of cadaan guys. This can also be applied to Somali women. Even if Somali men were educated. They wouldn't consider because the geno (self-hate) controls their inner souls. How can you marry a criminal who's record is a mess, over a Somali whos record is clean?
Simply because kan Soomaliga jirkiiisa ma cado. Waa arin yaab leh. Asians wanna get rid of their chinky eyes when mixing with Cadaans. Naagaha Soomalida want to get rid of jirkooda iyo jinsiyadoodo. This is self hate.
One difference between Asian and Somali women.
A Somali women will lay down with nin Madow ah
An Asian women, maba arki karto nin madow ah.
Who can give me a solid reason onto why this is displayed?
This doesn't go for just the Somalis in the West.
In Somalia/Africa, Somalida are taught Carab is best.
As a Somali, if hooyk catches you looking nice as a compliment waxey ku oroneee, "Iyaah! War maanta nureyso, masha allah carab ayaad u egthay"
Naaaah mama, carab uma eki, Soomali ayaan ahy. f*ck! Xita maamooyinka are in effect.
gabadha ku kool Africa, nin carab ah ayay tabeeen. (Carab is best)
Kuwa ku nool galbeeda nin cadaan ah ayay tabeen (Cadaan is best)
This is some self hate.
Tyra Banks has episodes describing women of these sort and has displayed their egos. numerously.

3748023.gif

For those accusing him of being Geeljire, he posted the same topic on Somnet here and it was Geeljire himself who directed him to this website.

S

SOMACOON

Here the video of the Asian women i addressed. For some reason i didn't show up on the screen when posted.

I dont think this could ever happen to a Somali men, but notice the amount of self hate.
When comparing both men. The Asian men seems a whole lot more humble.
You can notice the white man is a geeky nerd, but since he is white. He is automatically, "better" thats something.

Here the video of the Asian women i addressed. For some reason i didn't show up on the screen when posted.

I dont think this could ever happen to a Somali men, but notice the amount of self hate.
When comparing both men. The Asian men seems a whole lot more humble.
You can notice the white man is a geeky nerd, but since he is white. He is automatically, "better" thats something.

This was really sad to watch. The way he refused to let go of her n shit. Funny thing is, that white c*nt wouldnt even count as average where hes from, so he goes to foreign back water countries where he is hot shit. Smh

S

SOMACOON

This was really sad to watch. The way he refused to let go of her n shit. Funny thing is, that white c*nt wouldnt even count as average where hes from, so he goes to foreign back water countries where he is hot shit. Smh

It's beyond disgusting. The way she's holding onto him, edging herself away from her Asian BF.
The white man is confident, simply because he understands shes Asian, and knows no matter the outcome he'll still get laid.

live and let live saaxiib:kanyeshrug:
but this asian guy is a why is he holding on and shit she clearly doesn't give a f*ck about him. this type shit would happen to a real man i got self respect. that caadaan guy would catch a back hand for disrespect tho tell her take care of him and walk away on some g shit but i wouldn't be with a fain chick like that anyway.
i think you might have been in a similar situation tho:umad: is that why you made the thread.

S

SOMACOON

live and let live saaxiib:kanyeshrug:
but this asian guy is a why is he holding on and shit she clearly doesn't give a f*ck about him. this type shit would happen to a real man i got self respect. that caadaan guy would catch a back hand for disrespect tho tell her take care of him and walk away on some g shit but i wouldn't be with a fain chick like that anyway.
i think you might have been in a similar situation tho:umad: is that why you made the thread.

The only reason this happened is because the white man knows well where he stands and understand very much who the, "alpha" is.
He's confident even though she clearly has a man, this can only be defined by the Asian component that is present in the video.
He wouldn't consider speaking with a women who isn't Asian, forget tugging her from her bf. The only reason this happened is because he understands Asian women toss their cunts to his kind, he knows even though shes taken, she will turn her head his way because the amount of self hate is obvious in their community. He wouldn't grab a black women because she will pimp slap him, her being an Asian played an important role, these women self hate, and prefer whites over their kind.
Even a self hating Somali women wouldn't do this.

As for your sneak diss, i posted this to compare self hate between Asian and Somali women. Not everyone has a motive behind every post. If that what you do, we ain't on here for that.

Indha yar Asian and South east Asian women are the biggest self haters. The whole lightning phenomena is a huge deal and more prevalent back home. I suspect it has a lot to do with the fact that our culture deems light skin pretty. This does not mean dark skin is viewed as ugly...dark skin women just don't get the praise that light skin women do in Somali culture. Whenever a Somali person describes the beauty of a woman they say stuff like 'inan cas o carab u eg o tima hindi ah badhida jiifaan leh". How can you criticize women who use lighning creams when that is all they hear regarding the beauty of a woman? Fix the primitive culture first!

As for Somali women lining up for cadan men in the diaspora...I have heard of it but have only seen 1 cases which ended in a divorce in a month because the women complained the guy was too small. It is definitely not as common but that does not change the fact tat Somali women don't give a toss about marrying within.

S

SOMACOON

:umwhat:you so worried about these "self hating Somali women" unless it has effected you personally.:fantasia2:obamadatazz

the question rather than attacking me should be;
Why do you as an individual feel the need to address me and not the topic at hand?
I'm new here buddy, i ain't tryna start no cyber beef with you.
I don't come on here to argue, share the discussion or hit a cut.
There's no reason to get butthurt unless it applies to you of course.

Why must you hoard something factual.
If someone says, "I like Somali men, but my man is not Somali" we as Somalis could not care less. Love carries no sight.
Anyone can love. But stating, "I hate Somali men, therefore i'm with this man" is something anyone other than you would place under, "self hate" Theres no reason with dating out, I personally have no issues with. This topic is to address self hate, and strictly that.

I completely understand where you're coming from. You're criticizing the Somalis who place White people on a pedestal. The Somalis who practically worship Whites and would do anything to marry a White man/woman. The Somalis who would excuse a White person for behavior that they would NEVER tolerate from a Somali.

There's definitely a self-hate trend that's rising amongst our people, and I think it's a direct result of the civil war and societal disintegration that we experienced in the last 25 years.

S

SOMACOON

I completely understand where you're coming from. You're criticizing the Somalis who place White people on a pedestal. The Somalis who practically worship Whites and would do anything to marry a White man/woman. The Somalis who would excuse a White person for behavior that they would NEVER tolerate from a Somali.

There's definitely a self-hate trend that's rising amongst our people, and I think it's a direct result of the civil war and societal disintegration that we experienced in the last 25 years.
There's nothing wrong with marrying someone of a different race.
I'm glad you understand exactly what that is I'm addressing.
Dating out because you hate your background is something that may require medical assistance. That's pure self hate.

S

SOMACOON

Indha yar Asian and South east Asian women are the biggest self haters. The whole lightning phenomena is a huge deal and more prevalent back home. I suspect it has a lot to do with the fact that our culture deems light skin pretty. This does not mean dark skin is viewed as ugly...dark skin women just don't get the praise that light skin women do in Somali culture. Whenever a Somali person describes the beauty of a woman they say stuff like 'inan cas o carab u eg o tima hindi ah badhida jiifaan leh". How can you criticize women who use lighning creams when that is all they hear regarding the beauty of a woman? Fix the primitive culture first!

As for Somali women lining up for cadan men in the diaspora...I have heard of it but have only seen 1 cases which ended in a divorce in a month because the women complained the guy was too small. It is definitely not as common but that does not change the fact tat Somali women don't give a toss about marrying within.

indhayar women are the worst. They hate their souls even more so than the AA women.
Yet just like the Negroid component. Asian genetics are dominant.
This is why although they marry out constantly, the children still look Asian.
They would need to marry 3 generations, each mixed Asian child marrying someone white to erase the genetics.
Unlike the Somali DNA, which only requires a single generation to be consumed completely.

I don't believe Asians have a dominant genes. Its just that they have identifiable features.

The eyes would tell u they are Asians, but that's about it.

U ever seen black + Asian mix? They look black except for the eyes.

Same thing with white + Asian. All white except for the eyes.

S

SOMACOON

I don't believe Asians have a dominant genes. Its just that they have identifiable features.

The eyes would tell u they are Asians, but that's about it.

U ever seen black + Asian mix? They look black except for the eyes.

Same thing with white + Asian. All white except for the eyes.

I wasn't addressing in terms of skin color. Asians want to rid themselves away from their featured phenotype.
This is why China produces endless skin chemicals to lighten someone who in some parts of the world could pass for white, in terms of skin color. When mating, they wish to erase the Asian component. The flat nose and the chinky eyes. But their genes are somewhat dominant, hence the reason some mixed Asian children look Asian. Like you mentioned even the ones who are mixed with black still carry the chinky component. Making their genes somewhat dominant. The whole reason they marry out can be classified under wanting eyes that aren't considered abnormal. Other than that, mixing with whites would mean less chemicals.

S

Shamis

Is this what your lives amount to? You're not even studying a science and you're obsessed with this weird DNA shit when mixed raced people from every tribe and race are having children together and its no longer a problem for the world. You must have low self esteem. DNA kitga dhig, wax macquul ah qaad.

@Somali_Tycoon u could be right. Asians have a very low self-esteem. In my state there is large Vietnamese and South Koreans, and half them date Cadaans.

I also noticed they don't like each other very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending