Somali women natural beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Somali women before 1990 looked beautiful, not sure what happened since.
Somali women prior to the colonisation were mroe active and did as much nomad work as their husbands + traditional food which helped them stay in shape.
The culture of a woman being a house wife and doing nothing all day is pretty new to somalis. It came with the colonizers.

Then came the era of conservative clothings and Diano

Last edited:

Leo

The Brave
Mashallah Somali women in general whether natural or unnatural they're beautiful without trying!

Somali women prior to the colonisation were mroe active and did as much nomad work as their husbands + traditional food which helped them stay in shape.
The culture of a women being a house wife and doing nothing all day is pretty new to somalis and came with the colonizers.

Then came the era of conservative clothings and Diano
Plus the skin bleaching.

Jeesto

VIP
f50bddff0360e6f28db9e876e02d5fcf.jpg
That's Iman

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
natural beauty doesnt exist anymore in the west. they're pumped with chemicals- they eat chemically modified food & use chemically modified ingredients on their faces (like makeup)...then they wonder why they don't have good/clear skin. you are what you consume ladies n beasts:francis: (p.s most of what I said can apply to both genders..except for the makeup bit.. dudes need to step up on the self care ygm fam)
:draketf:
The food grown from the ground is made from "chemicals". Nitrogen fixation is a thing. Natural processes like photosynthesis are chemical reactions. :denzelnigga:
I think the term you are looking for is "organic".

:draketf:
The food grown from the ground is made from "chemicals". Nitrogen fixation is a thing. Natural processes like photosynthesis are chemical reactions. :denzelnigga:
I think the term you are looking for is "organic".
I meant genetically modified food not chemically -autocorrect. but oh yes u caught me I'm a pseduo intellectual :comeon::farole:

I feel like chemically can be correct since you're altering it with additional chemicals:farole:

Much like you genetically modify it via cloning:farole::farole::farole::farole::farole::farole::farole::farole::dabcasar:

I've noticed majority of somalis were blessed with clear skin, I can't ever recall seeing one with acne or other skin conditions bar a few pimples here and there :rejoice:

Even the lady at the make up counter commented on how somalis have such nice skin when I went to get a concealer/foundation match :ohhhdamn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's nothing like the old school natural beauty I think it's the food that women use to eat nowdays xalimos look like McDonald's or KFC
IMG_3519.PNG

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I dont know why Somali women want to look like those hairy arabs or dog smelling cadaans lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts