Somali unhealthiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
The average Somali woman can hardly even walk after age 40. This is so widespread its unbelievable. Most of them look like blimps in their niqaabs. Majority of the men seem like they got of the set of a World Vision ad even if they were born in the West. Most ajinabi women could break them in two, skinny little sticks and bones. That or they take after their mothers and are fat-asses. Diabetes runs rampant and the response is to eat xalwaa and sip tea with 10 sugars

Somalis are by and large physically repulsive. Why is this?

McD30

Bored to death
It's not their fault. In our society the more children you have the better. You can't blame a mother of 5 for being out of shape.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The average Somali woman can hardly even walk after age 40. This is so widespread its unbelievable. Most of them look like blimps in their niqaabs. Majority of the men seem like they got of the set of a World Vision ad even if they were born in the West. Most ajinabi women could break them in two, skinny little sticks and bones. That or they take after their mothers and are fat-asses. Diabetes runs rampant and the response is to eat xalwaa and sip tea with 10 sugars

Somalis are by and large physically repulsive. Why is this?

Not all are There are alot of Somalis who excersice and hit the gym, but ive seen many Somalis who do go to the gym train wrong or dont eat the right meals

Me and my cousin for an instance we lift and eat right some even ask us if were even Somali

why are all your posts negative towards somalis?

It's pretty obvious why her posts are negative. I can read this "Samira" person like a book.

She wants to paint a picture of Somalis in a negative light, making us look violent, lazy, small-minded, petty and a whole host of other negative descriptions. She criticizes our adherence to Islam, our culture, our social structure, and our history. Once she hammers down our self-esteem to a low enough point....she will come forward and present a different agenda for Somalis to follow, and she will then proceed to promote her values onto the rest of us. It's all psychological. It's what salespeople do when they want to convince you to buy a product.

Samira doesn't give a f*ck about Somalis having an unhealthy diet. She just wants to create a narrative of absolute negativity and then present herself and her values as a viable alternative.

I'm telling you, I've seen this trick done by politicians and salesmen all the time. It's not new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts