Somali Twitter activist puts Somali influencer ON BLAST

I don’t get it. All I know is that they’re all naag waalan
The girl posing with Bella Hadid, the supermodel, is Samira Ahmed, a Somali fashion influencer who's been making moves in the beauty industry lately, now taking deals with brands that are meant to be boycotted in solidarity with Palestine.

Somalis who are pro-Palestine on Twitter but are obnoxious with their activism, in response, are trying to stop her from getting her bag 'exposing' her (even though influencer deals are made PUBLICLY by law ffs)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's the death stare, isn't it? She's digitally sending people evil eye rn
It's the death stare, isn't it? She's digitally sending people evil eye rn

Death stare indeed. She is the type that will stock someone or walk upto u behind silently without noise and make u jump when u turn

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Unless Samira is mega rich Im not gonna expect a random influencer to stop taking brand deals because of boycotts.

Influencers won't bring about change in Palestine; that's a delusion. Even boycotting is just done mostly to feel like one has power and if they boycot hard enough things will eventually change. Thats even more delusional. Instead of directing that energy towards the Somali girl, focus on Arab leaders who are inactive during these events. It's odd that she chooses to criticize a lesser-known Somali influencer instead of the numerous much larger Arab and Palestinian influencers who are also not taking action.

She's probably jealous of how beautiful and successful Samira is, getting all these lucrative deals etc or else why doe she feel the need to blast a fellow Somali who isn't a mega celebrity? Some somali girls are scary you would think they want the best for you but really they want to see you fail and crumble.

She's probably jealous of how beautiful and successful Samira is, getting all these lucrative deals etc or else why doe she feel the need to blast a fellow Somali who isn't a mega celebrity? Some somali girls are scary you would think they want the best for you but really they want to see you fail and crumble.
tbh everyone does it even in kpop social media anyone seen with starbucks is dragged. sana from twice was seen boycotting starbuck and was getting praised alot

tbh i've always agreed with them like if you have influence you should use it for good even if thats not going full on anti israel just dropping the coffee can mean alot can you explain why your against this i guess you should go for someone who has proper influence instead of a random influencer but i think their message is right. people are dying like just use another brand.

tbh everyone does it even in kpop social media anyone seen with starbucks is dragged. sana from twice was seen boycotting starbuck and was getting praised alot
Yeah a lot of people do it but there's some that say it out of jealousy. And why do people care? boycotting is good but not everyone will boycott that's the truth. Why won't they have the same energy for primark who uses South Asians as slaves to work on their factory?

Trending

Latest posts