Somali people- THE REAL LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFFFFFFFF STUPID PEOPLE
Some begs here will show a foreigner the average somali looks like reer xamar
Please arab begging idiots, have a good look at our people and embrace it.

Muqdishoo protest
large.jpeg

Hargeisa protest
Youthful_citizens_demonstrate_in_Hargeisa_in_protest_against_IGAD.jpeg

Garowe
large.jpeg

Baidhabo
baidoa-protests-sw3-deal.jpg

Bosaso
DSC020371.jpg

Kismaayo
Kismayo_in_Support_of_KDF.jpg

Kkkk stupid people on here are embarrassed by theyr people, you need to be sent back home. Reer xamar ass wipes

Hating on bantu is so stupid when our people are dark as well, pleasw use your brains

You seem to be not off sound judgement, please take some off from this site.

While you're at, learn about 'phenotype'.

Stop being obsessed about dhegcas, I couldn't care less about them other than my beloved Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H), his righteous family members, the learned key scholars and the Sahaba (R,A) that happen to be Arabs..

This site needs to be drained from the filth that it spews most of the time.
You are correct but the sadness of some people is sickening. Why everyone eants to be white kkkk it is disgusting and shameful, they need to be sent back to somalia

We don't hate bantus because they're dark. We have different nose shapes, head shapes, hair texture and genetics. I would rather be a duxuul somali person with somali features, than light skin with bantu features. Facts are facts we're not the same as them

We don't hate bantus because they're dark. We have different nose shapes, head shapes, hair texture and genetics. I would rather be a duxuul somali person with somali features, than light skin with bantu features. Facts are facts we're not the same as them

Ufff, trying to disguise your arab begginess like that. They are from somalia and so are people of somalia
My point is stop being stupid and lusting over reer xamar, telling them you love them every day will not make you carab
And kkkk genetics, we are still africans and dark like them, foolish

Ufff, trying to disguise your arab begginess like that. They are from somalia and so are people of somalia
My point is stop being stupid and lusting over reer xamar, telling them you love them every day will not make you carab
And kkkk genetics, we are still africans and dark like them, foolish

Ok so let me get this straight, if I'm anti-Bantu with Somali bias, i'm somehow begging to be arab? Think about that for a second you SJW idiot, its possible to be both anti-bantu and anti-arab at the same time. Just because i dislike one i'm somehow bootyclapping for the other??? my position is f*ck them both

UFFFFFFFF STUPID PEOPLE
Some begs here will show a foreigner the average somali looks like reer xamar
Please arab begging idiots, have a good look at our people and embrace it.

Muqdishoo protest
large.jpeg

Hargeisa protest
Youthful_citizens_demonstrate_in_Hargeisa_in_protest_against_IGAD.jpeg

Garowe
large.jpeg

Baidhabo
baidoa-protests-sw3-deal.jpg

Bosaso
DSC020371.jpg

Kismaayo
Kismayo_in_Support_of_KDF.jpg

Kkkk stupid people on here are embarrassed by theyr people, you need to be sent back home. Reer xamar ass wipes

Hating on bantu is so stupid when our people are dark as well, pleasw use your brains
What the hell are you talking about? What's wrong with Reer Xamar.

Ok so let me get this straight, if I'm anti-Bantu with Somali bias, i'm somehow begging to be arab? Think about that for a second you SJW idiot, its possible to be both anti-bantu and anti-arab at the same time. Just because i dislike one i'm somehow bootyclapping for the other??? my position is f*ck them both

You have no reason to insult both, but you will secretely love the arabs. It is shameful, to say the least

What the hell are you talking about? What's wrong with Reer Xamar.
Nothing, but a lot of idiots will show foreigners picture of reer xamar when they ask what somalis look like kkkkk very disgusting ugly horrible attitude that they are embarrassed by what theyre real people look like

We are dark, not white like disgusting white people

You have no reason to insult both, but you will secretely love the arabs. It is shameful, to say the least

I'm sorry, it seems you have magical powers that allow you to read minds. Can you teach me how you do it, you obviously know what every human on the planet is thinking

Ufff thank you, you are true somali. Half or more of us embarrassed to look like this, it is truly pathetic and disgusting. So shameful

no YOU are embarassed to look like this, im the proudest somali person in the world. I think we're beautiful, its you idiot SJW that care so much about what other people think of you, because you have inferiority complex.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Ufff thank you, you are true somali. Half or more of us embarrassed to look like this, it is truly pathetic and disgusting. So shameful
So you're insulting the more light-skinned/Arab-looking Somalis?
I agree with you that posting images of reer xamar in an attempt to convince ajnabis that this is what Somalis look like is stupid, but you've pretty much insulted the non-dark skinned Somalis in that comment. Care to explain? We are all Somali at the end of the day.

no YOU are embarassed to look like this, im the proudest somali person in the world. I think we're beautiful, its you idiot SJW that care so much about what other people think of you, because you have inferiority complex.
Im embarassed? Are you stupid? I want people to show us as what we are, not pictures of people 10 times lighter than what we really are like, now that is embarassing to think that
I care what people think when people like u show images of xalimos with diana all over their face
Kkkkk stupid, we dont look like disgusting white people

So you're insulting the more light-skinned/Arab-looking Somalis?
I agree with you that posting images of reer xamar in an attempt to convince ajnabis that this is what Somalis look like is stupid, but you've pretty much insulted the non-dark skinned Somalis in that comment. Care to explain? We are all Somali at the end of the day.

No im not, most the time it is just diana all over xalimos face to make her appear that way,

And yes it is stupid and it is what people do here. I am not insulting the lighter ones, but 80%+ of us in somalia look like the images above. If is sad no one know this, maybe no one visits somalia

@catmat

Take it easy. Black is a social construct. No African man/woman calls themselves black in their respective home countries as an identity because it is abstract. It is not the definitive criteria used for identification purposes. It's relevancy was only ever reduced to the West (White European nations).

A Nigerian man is only black when he goes America. Get it? Same with Somalis etc.

Go to Naira forums. They mention this stuff quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts