"Somali National Army": Clannist MERCENARIES

It's very disappointing and disgusting to see the so-called "Somali National Army" try to humiliate a Somali leader or even any Somali civilian.

These thugs get a monthly salary to SERVE and PROTECT.

Instead of training a diverse and disciplined force, they assembled HAG and D&M hoodlums, gave them a uniform and called them the "SNA".

THUGS BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR STOLEN CLOTHING:

87822247_178810673571289_8821606326242115584_o.jpg

Could you provide some evidence that the random guys in the video are from the SNA?

Anyone can record a video saying anything, evidence?

So, we have a video AND a FB post by a senior SNA member about the incident but you are still denying it.

Do you see now why people call you a N&N BOT?

:hillarybiz:
The video is irrelevant, a bunch of random guys trolling saying they stole shades lol. As for the FB post, senior yet I've never heard of him. If its legit we will be hearing about it soon, and undoubtedly they'll be reprimanded for it. IF it's even real lool.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
From what I have read, these guys are para-military and not Turkish trained SNA.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I thought the video and such action was unnecessary and ill advised, I hope these young men are disciplined properly. When war is concluded, it's wrong to taunt the losing side as this incident can be exploited and further complicate the fragile situation. Let us hope that peace is given a chance and we marks a new chapter in our history :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
FB post isnt much. Random kids talking shit on a random video saying they stole Sheikh Shakirs shades has you all up in arms lol.
They looted everything in his house and said that the only thing left is to rape his wife. Downplaying something this serious is reprehensible.

They looted everything in his house and said that the only thing left is to rape his wife. Downplaying something this serious is reprehensible.
Loool people can say anything. Its a random video of random guys making claims, jokingly. There is no evidence its legit.

Sorry @Crow :manny: keep trying though

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Hahahaha the same people defending this video are the same people that judge somaliland based on random videos made by kids

upload_2020-3-1_10-23-28.jpeg

Trending