Somali mother travels 2 Sweden 2 plead 4 the release of her arrested son. Chick helping her ( video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
APPARENTLY they were vacationing ( visiting the rest of the family stranded in Sweden) when the kid probably arrested for extreme hennyland

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury interpret please

Mother Canadian

Apparently her son stole a drink and the cashier gave him 5 chances to pay for it yet he refused

And the black girl in tank top is saying hes a diabetic and thats why he was confused and didnt pay for the drink and due to his diabetes thats why he was aggressive towards the cashier and police men

Well atleast the cops are nice enough to drop the reports against the dude

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
There's something extra trashy about stealing drinks. Why is she coming all the way to Sweden to beg for his release? I swear he's gonna get a month or two tops. Swedish prisoners have a better life then some of the free North Americans

Also LMAO@ diabetes excuse

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Apparently her son stole a drink and the cashier gave him 5 chances to pay for it yet he refused

And the black girl in tank top is saying hes a diabetic and thats why he was confused and didnt pay for the drink and due to his diabetes thats why he was aggressive towards the cashier and police men

Well atleast the cops are nice enough to drop the reports against the dude

The real love of a Somali mother comes out when shit hits the fan for their kids
How they would with a straight face pathologically kawal shisheeyaha for their kids baffles me ilaa hadda. Underneath every jalaabiib, 9 times outta 10 there is a part time Jewish lawyer who makes bomb ass baasto iyo suugo

The real love of a Somali mother comes out when shit hits the fan for their kids
How they would pathologically kawal shisheeyaha for their kids baffles me ilaa hadda. Underneath every jalaabiib, 9 times outta 10 there is a part time Jewish lawyer who makes bomb ass baasto iyo suugo

I never heard myself described as that :leon:

But yeah, children in Europe have luxury of torturing their mother :francis:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I never heard myself described as that :leon:

But yeah, children in Europe have luxury of torturing their mother :francis:

It's a title earned in the most inconvenient times of Somali Motherhood. Some can just pass the bar and some are Johnny Cochrans who can buss case for their sons who's on a OJ Simpson madness.

Niggas tryna eat in yurubta gaajadeed and some get tangled up. Way dhacdaa, lil ma. In the meantime, study the local law and practice kawalling tiptoeing perjury in front of the mirror every morning markaad cadeeydid.
This is an advice from the keypad of a former screwed up walaal to a humble sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending