Somali men voices

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I don't even know who that is and most Somali diaspora kids won't. That's because we're not Ethiopians. I need someone to hack them immediately, names and IPs. Something very off with a lot of these trolls.
There are plenty of Oromos who can speak Somali🤣they can easily cause havoc without people suspecting them.

🤣You are right no ciyaal say would know about some unknown Oromo politician

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somali who use ""zoo" are the definition of 68iq, also there's other post with almost 6k who went viral saying Somali men sound the same, it's ridiculous, Somalis always generalise shit

Last edited:
yikes, just yikes all around man.

I genuinely do not understand people who hate something but spend time thinking about it and talking about it
It's not hate they don't know what to do with their feelings :ftw9nwa:

At this point I can't even attack them clueless folks be falling for this shit hook line and sinker every single time. It'd be comical if they weren't also dragging our name in the mud

Malahaa waxay uu bahantahay in Burco la geeyo
:ftw9nwa:

That'd put an end to this slanderous tweet lol

On a serious note I hope we move past this 'Somalis do X' and 'Somalis do Y' like we are all individual humans

My Dad got deep voice. Ive meet a lot Somali males with deep voice. Most America males voice isnt even deep. Half of them sound like Michael Jackson . I have seen asian with deeper voice then the average American.

Trending

Latest posts