Somali men should grow out their hair long and beards thick

IMG_1240.jpeg

IMG_0761.jpeg

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
First dude looks bengali with that beard lmao. and second dude is Beja Sudanese, but still Cushite.

The top bloke looks pretty Somali to me.

He doesn’t fits through the general norm since most of us have diverse sets of hairs.

But he can pass as a Somali.

There this Somali guy that looks like the op pic:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The top bloke looks pretty Somali to me.

He doesn’t fits through the general norm since most of us have diverse sets of hairs.

But he can pass as a Somali.

There this Somali guy that looks like the op pic:

I'd grow out hair like that but every few years I'm forced into the barbershop by hooyo saying I look like a gangster 🙏🏾

But the first one probs is a bit weird cause the shoulder area looks curly while the top n stuff you see straight strands

My beard is coming in nice so inshallah in a few years I'll achieve Jihadist-core

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I'd grow out hair like that but every few years I'm forced into the barbershop by hooyo saying I look like a gangster 🙏🏾

But the first one probs is a bit weird cause the shoulder area looks curly while the top n stuff you see straight strands

My beard is coming in nice so inshallah in a few years I'll achieve Jihadist-core

Somali parents are lost when it comes to dictating their kids about Hair growths.

:mjlol:

Show them the nomadic pics.

I bet they’ll retract their arguments and say we became civilised now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Niggas on here will get pissed of and call you madow if you say you want to get dreads or twists.

It's not just our parents that hold harsh views about hairstyles.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Somali dudes can honestly rock any hairstyle they want. I never experimented with my hair when I was younger. Always kept it short until I got too college and had some finger coils and twists for a bit.

Only reason I started doing it in college was cause I took a trip too Minnesota when I was 19 and saw the different hairstyles my cousins were rocking and thought it looked good.

My bread is also coming in as well 💪🏾

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Has anyone noticed Somalis only started growing facial hair when James Harden started growing his out a few years after his draft pick? It can't be due to sudden religiosity or because of Islamic obligation because Shafi'i madhab doesn't mandate it. Prior to James Harden, who some abos mistaken for a "sheikh", Somalis were all clean shaven or at most had a very light goatee.

:russ:

Has anyone noticed Somalis only started growing facial hair when James Harden started growing his out a few years after his draft pick? It can't be due to sudden religiosity or because of Islamic obligation because Shafi'i madhab doesn't mandate it. Prior to James Harden, who some abos mistaken for a "sheikh", Somalis were all clean shaven or at most had a very light goatee.

:russ:
How did u even notice?💀 plus harden been growing out his beard before he got drafted https://youtube.com/shorts/5N0TIpKYUHo?si=dgv8mybDROdNwua5

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How did u even notice?💀 plus harden been growing out his beard before he got drafted https://youtube.com/shorts/5N0TIpKYUHo?si=dgv8mybDROdNwua5

His beard game was extremely weak in 2009-10. I think it was around 2012 when it became noticeable. That's when Somalis copied him.

I never see a clean shaven Somali today and I think it's due to James Harden. When Harden was picked, there was like 5% of Somalis that even had a beard, including weak beards. The community thought it was a ugly thing to have.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Do any of you guys have hair growth tips for 4a or 3c hair, mine usually looks like an afro but when i put in leave in conditioner it gets curls, also is it possible to grow it to eyebrow length within a year, what are some good habits

Do any of you guys have hair growth tips for 4a or 3c hair, mine usually looks like an afro but when i put in leave in conditioner it gets curls, also is it possible to grow it to eyebrow length within a year, what are some good habits
don’t use a shaanlo use your fingers to pick it out. it took my a year to grow to eyebrow length it depends on your genetics and the curlier your hair is the longer it’ll take to see it long

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
don’t use a shaanlo use your fingers to pick it out. it took my a year to grow to eyebrow length it depends on your genetics and the curlier your hair is the longer it’ll take to see it long
thanks, i heard jamaican castor oil is good for hair growth but it doesent make my hair curly, should i combine leave in conditioner and castor oil?

Trending