Somali man stabbed this women in the neck in London on Monday

Apparently this Somali man stabbed this women in the neck in London on Monday. He walked past her turned round then killed her.

What's with this random stabbing that some Somali men are doing.

A sitting MP was stabbed by a young Somali and now this.

What is causing this? Drugs, mental illness?

Capture.JPG

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: Sorry- this is tragic but the way you phrased your sentences was comical to me. lool

"He walked past her turned round then killed her."

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

mental illness is to blame. I have seen many Farahs named Mohammed go nutcase. I don;t know why.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You want something to be done? Promote NO ALCOHOL for Somalis. Somalis have a predisposed mental illness due to their mental make up used to desert life. Their brain is made for anxiety. Add that with alcohol- and u have the devils playground.

You want something to be done? Promote NO ALCOHOL for Somalis. Somalis have a predisposed mental illness due to their mental make up used to desert life. Their brain is made for anxiety. Add that with alcohol- and u have the devils playground.
Their brain is made for anxiety? What do you mean by that Doctor ?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Their brain is made for anxiety? What do you mean by that Doctor ?

I mean- our ancestral DNA lived in harsh environments where food was scarce, death by famine was normal, and anxiety to survive was always constant. So Alcohol disturbs the wiring that was made perfect to handle anxiety! I mean, even without using alcohol- anxiety is rampant in the Somali gene.

Suuugo Science by Dictoore Basra

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Apparently this Somali man stabbed this women in the neck in London on Monday. He walked past her turned round then killed her.

View attachment 270902
Knife crimes tend to be personal they should do some digging and see what was his motive and if they knew each other

I mean- our ancestral DNA lived in harsh environments where food was scarce, death by famine was normal, and anxiety to survive was always constant. So Alcohol disturbs the wiring that was made perfect to handle anxiety! I mean, even without using alcohol- anxiety is rampant in the Somali gene.

Suuugo Science by Dictoore Basra
Social anxiety is definetly not one of the anxietys thats rampant in the somali gene, thats for sure. Never met more social people

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Social anxiety is definetly not one of the anxietys thats rampant in the somali gene, thats for sure. Never met more social people

No huuno. Somalis are sociopath. Extroverts!

View attachment 270902
how do you know he was somali. youre just assuming

With that name, he could be of any other African Muslim ethnicity like Sudanese, Oromo etc. Same as with that Sudanese man who lit two elderly men on fire in Birmingham and London. Eyewitness accounts means nothing as some were even claiming that this obviously Sudani looking man was Somali according to the Daily Mail.

Screenshot_20230322-093109_Twitter.jpg

Never seen a demographic so quick to claim bad news without any evidence. It's like flies drawn to a pile of ripened excrement on a hot summer day.

Trending

Latest posts