Somali man posted revenge showing his ex wife naked and sex video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me another position that is halal? I know doggy and cowgirl are not allowed.

ItsHanna

Bismilahi, though I'm not a sexual positions religious expert, bear with me what I share with you here are my personal Sheikh Aussie opinions. The new halal positions according to Ibnu MadMullah, SSpot's great sexual scholar says that spooning is most favoured by the European scholars. The Sheikh adds, carpet pern, kneel and sit were favoured by our warriors in the battle for Wahid. The wraparound, Lap Love and Tv Dinner positions are practised by the mujahideen when they visit Bangkok. Barakalah fiik.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Disgusting. It will reflect on him more anyways.

When a marriage falls apart, the couple become demons so they could get the last laugh and do things they would never have dreamed of thinking about.

Never trust completely in your marriage. No 100% joint bank accounts, no one sided ownerships of car and house, and definitely no sex tapes. Cooperate and be peaceful but never put everything in your spouse's hands/name.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What a loser, I hope karma bites him in the ass and while at it I hope Tyrone makes him his since he will be in jail.

Somali men are truly evil bismillah.

VixR

Veritas
Disgusting. It will reflect on him more anyways.

When a marriage falls apart, the couple become demons so they could get the last laugh and do things they would never have dreamed of thinking about.

Never trust completely in your marriage. No 100% joint bank accounts, no one sided ownerships of car and house, and definitely no sex tapes. Cooperate and be peaceful but never put everything in your spouse's hands/name.
This. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.