Somali man posted revenge showing his ex wife naked and sex video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I think anyone would freak out over a video of their naked body circulating around the Internet regardless of circumstance
Take this into account though: the millions of people seeing you don't know you and the people that do know you likely aren't looking for of you (besides which sites take down revenge quickly anyway)

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I saw this video where this pugly faarax in a macaws dry humping this bloated xalimo. I puked
Bluegh well come on all the young sexy Somalis won't be stars lol wtf ??! There are better jobs than fucking random men in front of a camera. So you won't see young Somali girls engaging in

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Teach them proper sex in this forum. Go!
Naa can't be asked you learn sex like wine it tastes better with age, sex with your partner becomes more exciting as time goes on the dodgy missioniary and the two minute session will be prolonged and different positions will be learnt :) Somalis are private nobody will discuss what they do in the bedroom haha.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Naa can't be asked you learn sex like wine it tastes better with age, sex with your partner becomes more exciting as time goes on the dodgy missioniary and the two minute session will be prolonged and different positions will be learnt :) Somalis are private nobody will discuss what they do in the bedroom haha.
No, I mean like make a new thread and teach them about foreplay, how to make out, best positions etc.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
No, I mean like make a new thread and teach them about foreplay, how to make out, best positions etc.
Haha that I will do another time the karma sutra can wait, the inphamous G spot location and the tantalising erroneous zones can all be put to rest for the time being. Somalis cannot handle to much sexual info their heads will explode, ease them slowly into it

It is true,

Mohsin

What is true? My comment or the video? If it is the latter, where is it? We became too obsessed humiliating our women. From the Sheikhs on social media to you propogating false allegations of homemade . Therefore, it is no wonder about the reports indicating that Somalia is the worst place a woman or a mother to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending