Somali man finally got his passport to go to Morocco 🇲🇦🥳

Growing up with Moroccans they were the one group that never saw me as a threat to their women, they would make comments like “we are going to marry you to a good Maghrebi sister” and this was just their way of telling me that I am their brother. I have done this myself with a brother from Hong Kong, it means that this person, your childhood friend, is like your blood and part of your community. Every other group, be it Albanians, Turks, Afghans, etc their heads would boil every time a girl from their communities showed interest in me or the other Somali boys.

With these dumb TikTok videos, Moroccan brothers have no choice but to display Gheerah from now on, even violently.

Waa anshax xumo the way they going about it, thinking it's a joke. kwrn hadii hablaha soomaaliyeed niman ajnabi saan camal u liidi lahayeen.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Somali red pill :ShockedBihi:

Dead ass the fobs are too uneducated to even take the red pill bs seriously. It's mostly banter for these niggas but the western trolls want to make it seem like a bigger deal. This shit will die out within a week once these niggas fly back to the west.

Somalis just needed a new topic to discuss on tiktok

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Dead ass the fobs are too uneducated to even take the red pill bs seriously. It's mostly banter for these niggas but the western trolls want to make it seem like a bigger deal. This shit will die out within a week once these niggas fly back to the west.

and that new topic is going to be embarassing. Don't think I have seen a week of peace for somalis on social media.

and that new topic is going to be embarassing. Don't think I have seen a week of peace for somalis on social media.
Fr. Its either low iq or low iq

Honestly we need forced education. 8 hours a day. A ban on twitter and tiktok. :faysalwtf:

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
The problem is not with them, but with some Somalis living in the diaspora, who always want “attention.” They watch such clips and make them spread in many ways, whether through jokes or otherwise.
Spot on they make it seem like it's big deal. I bet you if these gaajo diaspora idiots didn't get hold of it, no one would know.

Trending