Somali Kid Kills Friend on "Accident"

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
1713812434465.png

Guessing by the name, the victim is also Somali. 2 lives and families ruined over what was meant to be a 'joke'. AUN to the victim

Why did he need a gun? Gangster wannabes in developed countries are the most stupid people on earth.
I noticed a lot of young Somali guys in Minnesota wish to emulate that lifestyle despite them being relatively well off (both parents at home, living in suburbs etc). There’s no reason he should even have access to a weapon to begin with. Probably wanted to flex it on his social media story and what not.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I noticed a lot of young Somali guys in Minnesota wish to emulate that lifestyle despite them being relatively well off (both parents at home, living in suburbs etc). There’s no reason he should even have access to a weapon to begin with. Probably wanted to flex it on his social media story and what not.
One of the many reasons why they want to “emulate” that type of lifestyle is because of some of the rappers that they listen to like Durk or Youngboy which most youth listen to nowadays

Subsaharan low IQ jumped out. He couldn't help himself.
BTW, you're spot on!

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
who are these people?
Well if you dont know who lil durk is hes basically a mainstream rapper who grew up in the warzone city of Chicago aka chiraq specifically in a hood known as “Lamron” and fun fact he actually converted to the deen of islam many years ago but anyways may Allah guide him to the sirat al mustaqeem (the straight path) 🙏🏾

I think it's criminal hip hop rappers are allowed to make that "music" let alone profit off it.
I suggest you watch this video it perfectly explains the rise and fall of the new era of gangsta rap

Well if you dont know who lil durk is hes basically a mainstream rapper who grew up in the warzone city of Chicago aka chiraq specifically in a hood known as “Lamron” and fun fact he actually converted to the deen of islam many years ago but anyways may Allah guide him to the sirat al mustaqeem (the straight path) 🙏🏾

I suggest you watch this video it perfectly explains the rise and fall of the new era of gangsta rap
Rap was made by the Jews to destroy the black community

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This reminds me of a story that happened many years ago
This happened in Eagan, MN. I remember going to the funeral when I was kid as I’m a distant relative. It was the first funeral I went to in my life. I have a slightly funny story along with it.

Trending

Latest posts