East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Race shitting hierarchy
Whites shit on: browns horners bantus
Browns shit on: horners bantus
Horners shit on: bantus
Bantus shit on: no one
We need to move up to #2 spot
How about geeljire spot: shits on whites, brown, black and everything in between
1FF5B824-5E77-4FF7-8CBA-0E22518A5B20.jpeg

My prediction is Erdogan will be gone next year. There will be a massive uprising in Turkey next year against his leadership.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
read what the Somali guy said in the pic u can’t tell me some of these guys are ok in the head. They think they’re some sort of jihadists why not have aspirations in defeating shabab and uniting Somali

Your thread doesn't make sense. Of course an atheist is going to mock the idea, they're not Muslim and many on the that sub-reddit are against Islam.

But my question is, why as a Muslim, would you mock the idea of one Ummah? Right now, the one Ummah idea isn't possible, but why look down on something that the Prophet s.a.w advocated?

Your thread doesn't make sense. Of course an atheist is going to mock the idea, they're not Muslim and many on the that sub-reddit are against Islam.

But my question is, why as a Muslim, would you mock the idea of one Ummah? Right now, the one Ummah idea isn't possible, but why look down on something that the Prophet s.a.w advocated?
Because it is an idealistic pov that is mostly promoted by brain-dead individuals (you know who) who have an inferiority complex when it comes to Arabs. Even if you forget about that part for one second, where is the ummah when it turns a blind eye to the atrocities happening to the uyghur muslims but yeah lets put up a hashtag and say ban products from France lmao yet their country is deep in business with the Chinese. Let's not forget Somalis bootyclapping for arab causes e.g Palestine. Yet you ask them hey perhaps we should focus on the droughts back home and sort out our own mess first (Al kebab) and they dont even have a clue.

I could go on and on keep listing things but it doesn't matter. I haven't even gone into the whole shia/sunni divide and how the billion or so sunni plus all have different cultures and views on the sunnah etc...At the end of the day the concept of Ummah is the very definition of a myth and doesnt work in this world of geopolitics. I don't need hypocritical idiots screeching ma ummahhhhh at me when the very people they are screeching for dont care for them. We are Somali first and the very illahi that created us made us Somali. So lets sort out that part first before we start taking on ma ummah and other mythical issues that don't benefit us currently.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The latest stage of Islamic empire was a white empire controlled and lead by Turks and Iranians who are white people. So this Ummah he is talking about is a white Ummah, the early stage Islamic empire was Arab and African who were related tribes both genetically and linguistically.

If I dumb it down for the brudda, the Ottomans were Turks, the Abasid were Iranians, the Ummayad and the Rashidun were the original.

The latest stage of Islamic empire was a white empire controlled and lead by Turks and Iranians who are white people. So this Ummah he is talking about is a white Ummah, the early stage Islamic empire was Arab and African who were related tribes both genetically and linguistically.

If I dumb it down for the brudda, the Ottomans were Turks, the Abasid were Iranians, the Ummayad and the Rashidun were the original.
If Iranians are white, why are Arabs not white as well? Both groups are Middle Eastern and are of similar complexions. In fact, a Syrian on average is lighter than an Iranian.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If Iranians are white, why are Arabs not white as well? Both groups are Middle Eastern and are of similar complexions. In fact, a Syrian on average is lighter than an Iranian.
the Iranians are Indo-European(white) while the Arabs are Afro-asiatic(Black)

What irks you is the term black, and while its true the Afro-asiatic would not consider themselves black but rather consider the nilotic black, in todays time and on this Germanic definition of race, they are black.

the Iranians are Indo-European(white) while the Arabs are Afro-asiatic(Black)

What irks you is the term black, and while its true the Afro-asiatic would not consider themselves black but rather consider the nilotic black, in todays time and on this Germanic definition of race, they are black.
Indo-European is a the language group. Even Indian and Urdo are Indo-European as well. Are Indians white?

No Arabs would not be seen or considered black. Stop conflating language groups like Indo-European and Afro-asiatic as races.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Indo-European is a the language group. Even Indian and Urdo are Indo-European as well. Are Indians white?
North Indians are white because they are indo-europeans while the southern Indians are black because they are Dravidians.

By the way you said Syrians a white, because they are lighter, this is not true, the Syrians are Arabs but there live some people called Assyrians in Syria and Iraq, these people are Afro-asiatic people and would be considered non-white, the whites would be the Indo-european Hittites who invaded them.