Somali Guys angrily say that Somali women have too much Kibir and Unrealistic Expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I would argue that majority of Somali girls have low standards when it comes to Somali males in the west. It's really not asking much to want your spouse to be someone you are physically attracted to and that's able to care for a family.

Education is one thing. But you can't change the Somali male phenotype. So if Somali girls are not feeling that skinny bidar look they will have to marry out:manny:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
people's expectations change as they get older, not necessarily saying it gets worse but people grow up and become more wiser which leads to them overlooking things that otherwise would've been unimaginable for them to make exceptions for.

imo if the person has a good income with good akhlaq and Deen and of course from a good family(trust me you don't want batshit crazy since it will end in divorce and it will lol) then it's all good.

Last edited:
lol what would i gain from lying?

I have interacted with a lot of Somali guys and honestly, I have maybe only met only one or two who met my expectations. because they were in a much better position career and finance wise, I knew I didn't bring much to the table so we just decided to remain friends. now that i'm in a better position, meeting somali guys with similar ambitions is difficult to come by.

its ramadan so this isn't an attack. it's just my experiences

No offense, but the type of women who marry super successful, rich, attractive guys are either supermodels or they themselves are super successful, rich and attractive women. Unless you fall into one of those two categories, I'd suggest you'd start to be more realistic about your expectations.

Chances are, like the rest of us, you'll marry a hard-working, homely looking person with a nice personality. Nothing wrong with that.

No offense, but the type of women who marry super successful, rich, attractive guys are either supermodels or they themselves are super successful, rich and attractive women. Unless you fall into one of those two categories, I'd suggest you'd start to be more realistic about your expectations.

Chances are, like the rest of us, you'll marry a hard-working, homely looking person with a nice personality. Nothing wrong with that.
lool i never claimed to be anyone of those and have specifically stated above, that girls who expect men with 6 figure careers should themselves, bring something to the table.

I have a great career and I'm not a supermodel but I'm not homely either. there's nothing wrong with wanting a guy on the same playing field as me.
I only have a problem with guys who expect girls to lower their standards for them when said girls are clearly out of their league.

black

live and let die.
It's true that they do have 'low expectations', but I also think it's absolute BS any woman would forego better alternatives in favour of a Somali man solely because he's Somali.

There are reasons why things are the way they are.

lool i never claimed to be anyone of those and have specifically stated above, that girls who expect men with 6 figure careers should themselves, bring something to the table.

I have a great career and I'm not a supermodel but I'm not homely either. there's nothing wrong with wanting a guy on the same playing field as me.
I only have a problem with guys who expect girls to lower their standards for them when said girls are clearly out of their league.

I don't have any problem with you not lowering your standards, in fact I welcome it. Just don't use it as an excuse to marry Abu Tyrone who considers selling salafi books in the town centre as a form of full time employment, or Josh who works in a call centre.:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending