Somali Guys angrily say that Somali women have too much Kibir and Unrealistic Expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanting a spouse who is financially secure, respectful and moderately attractive is honestly the bare minimum of anyone's expectation. we have kibir according to Somali men because the majority of them can't meet even one of these expectations so they want us all to take them as they are with no questions asked. of course there are many Somali women on their level so they should seek each other out and not expect the rest of us to have low standards.

giphy.gif

wanting a spouse who is financially secure, respectful and moderately attractive is honestly the bare minimum of anyone's expectation. we have kibir according to Somali men because the majority of them can't meet even one of these expectations so they want us all to take them as they are with no questions asked. of course there are many Somali women on their level so they should seek each other out and not expect the rest of us to have low standards.

I concur. Alot of Somali guys who can't meet a Somali women's expectations will say "she's kibir bro" but instead of looking at themselves in the mirror, they blame Somali queens, who rightfully so, need a man who must be successful to help take care their family.

I've noticed that there's a group of Somali guys who will blame Somali girls for having high expectations, when obviously every Somali queen needs to have high expectations, because that's going to be the father of her kids!

That's all bs. Somali women have seen the calibre of men in the West and have lowered their expectations. Most Somali ladies just want a well mannered man, that can provide, doesn't come with bat-shit crazy family and they are attracted to. These things are just basic standards. If Somali men ask us to lower them even further, well then they are asking us to marry bargain basement men from Poundland. We are already shopping at Lidl, we don't want to go to 99pence store. I rather die a cat lady!

You live in London the "Somali" capital and yet you are saying that majority of Faaraxs can't even meet atleast one of those requirements ?
:drakelaugh::drakekidding:

Come on Sahersi I know you enjoy these kinds of threads but atleast try not to be dishonest when you try to make a point :pachah1:

I concur. Alot of Somali guys who can't meet a Somali women's expectations will say "she's kibir bro" but instead of looking at themselves in the mirror, they blame Somali queens, who rightfully so, need a man who must be successful to help take care their family.

I've noticed that there's a group of Somali guys who will blame Somali girls for having high expectations, when obviously every Somali queen needs to have high expectations, because that's going to be the father of her kids!
on the other hand, there are girls with crazy expectations like a man who makes 6 figures hen themselves don't bring anything to the table. these girls have kibir and should rightfully be called out.

the problem is guys who can't even meet realistic expectations of a girl and just want her to settle for them. whether male or female, everyone should look for an equal and not settle.

I've also noticed most girls here prefer to marry someone their own age. If you're 23 and looking for someone who has their shit together then go for someone a few years older.

Mohamud

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've noticed this too. They're standards drop once they get older, smell the qaxwo, and see the real world. In university, Somali girls are very unrealistic.

this is gonna be long winded but here goes...

somali girls (like men) generally enter their early to mid 20s as naive, and insulated individuals. their social circles at that age are usually exactly what they are. they don't have opposing views so they create these echo chambers where all their sentiments are mirrored back.

once they hit university or the work force they have no choice but to interact with others and they can see how unrealistic those expectations are when they can't actually find that dude they're looking for. so i wouldn't say they settle, they just realize what they want isn't actually a thing and what you sacrifice in getting that 6'6, 220 pound dude in a bentley far outweighs the inherent benefit.

they basically start scrutinizing their own wants and needs and the question of "why do i even want this?" starts to seep in. same thing happens to the dudes that truly believe they can land some gorgeous model that is willing to stay at home and raise the kids whilst staying faithful so they can venture off to marry wife number 2 or focus on their career 24/7 leaving her to tend to kids. those expectations crash and crumble when you fully understand the severity of those actions and people start realizing that ain't really what want or need.

most girls just fall back on to the physical appearance and personality traits they want (within reason) and drop the extra shit like a 6 figure income and nice car. the niggas start looking for much the same.

sahersi being reasonable

eh, wot???

You live in London the "Somali" capital and yet you are saying that majority of Faaraxs can't even meet atleast one of those requirements ?
:drakelaugh::drakekidding:

Come on Sahersi I know you enjoy these kinds of threads but atleast try not to be dishonest when you try to make a point :pachah1:
lol what would i gain from lying?

I have interacted with a lot of Somali guys and honestly, I have maybe only met only one or two who met my expectations. because they were in a much better position career and finance wise, I knew I didn't bring much to the table so we just decided to remain friends. now that i'm in a better position, meeting somali guys with similar ambitions is difficult to come by.

its ramadan so this isn't an attack. it's just my experiences

lol what would i gain from lying?

I have interacted with a lot of Somali guys and honestly, I have maybe only met only one or two who met my expectations. because they were in a much better position career and finance wise, I knew I didn't bring much to the table so we just decided to remain friends. now that i'm in a better position, meeting somali guys with similar ambitions is difficult to come by.

i'm currently fasting so this isn't an attack. it's just my experiences

Oh well just found it odd that with that many Somalis in London you can barely find ones that are up to your standards :manny:

@cantspeak Whats going on in London sxb, you heard it from her... Get on her level :russ:

That's all bs. Somali women have seen the calibre of men in the West and have lowered their expectations. Most Somali ladies just want a well mannered man, that can provide, doesn't come with bat-shit crazy family and they are attracted to. These things are just basic standards. If Somali men ask us to lower them even further, well then they are asking us to marry bargain basement men from Poundland. We are already shopping at Lidl, we don't want to go to 99pence store. I rather die a cat lady!

Well, abayo macaan like grilled Salmon, the Somali guys in that video still think that Somali women have increased their expectations and they want them to drop those expectations.

on the other hand, there are girls with crazy expectations like a man who makes 6 figures hen themselves don't bring anything to the table. these girls have kibir and should rightfully be called out.

the problem is guys who can't even meet realistic expectations of a girl and just want her to settle for them. whether male or female, everyone should look for an equal and not settle.

I agree abayo macaan like bagel iyo butter, I honestly don't think Somali women even have crazy expecations, yeah there are girls that want crazy expectations, but they're a minority.

this is gonna be long winded but here goes...

somali girls (like men) generally enter their early to mid 20s as naive, and insulated individuals. their social circles at that age are usually exactly what they are. they don't have opposing views so they create these echo chambers where all their sentiments are mirrored back.

once they hit university or the work force they have no choice but to interact with others and they can see how unrealistic those expectations are when they can't actually find that dude they're looking for. so i wouldn't say they settle, they just realize what they want isn't actually a thing and what you sacrifice in getting that 6'6, 220 pound dude in a bentley far outweighs the inherent benefit.

they basically start scrutinizing their own wants and needs and the question of "why do i even want this?" starts to seep in. same thing happens to the dudes that truly believe they can land some gorgeous model that is willing to stay at home and raise the kids whilst staying faithful so they can venture off to marry wife number 2 or focus on their career 24/7 leaving her to tend to kids. those expectations crash and crumble when you fully understand the severity of those actions and people start realizing that ain't really what want or need.

most girls just fall back on to the physical appearance and personality traits they want (within reason) and drop the extra shit like a 6 figure income and nice car. the niggas start looking for much the same.

I've seen this too. Most girls change there expectations when they reach a certain age in there life. They settle for anything tbh due to taboo Somali culture.

Last edited:

Mohamud

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
oh and i wanna add this to my post

trash usually attracts trash and vice versa. it's rare that someone can't find a somali person that fits their needs and specification unless the requirements set are unreasonable or that person is generally speaking not worth what they are seeking.

if you're garbage, and your friends are garbage, and your social circle is garbage, then yes you will not find the a decent individual. this goes for both genders.

Well, abayo macaan like grilled Salmon, the Somali guys in that video still think that Somali women have increased their expectations and they want them to drop those expectations.

I honestly don't think Somali women even have crazy expecations, yeah there are girls that want crazy expectations, but they're a minority.

I've seen this too. Most girls change there expectations when they reach a certain age in there life. They settle for anything tbh due to taboo Somali culture about "Guumeys".

Thank you aboowe like oodkac iyo canjeelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts