Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Orod oo diintaa sheegatid soo baro

:heh:

Sad
INAA LILLAHI WAINAA ILLEYHI RAJICOON.

I provided you with links waryaa and evidence.
What do you have to defend your statements apart from one ayah that you and I(one of my previous post i did bring the same ayah.:frdfvsb:)
Used in the wrong context since OP has made tawbah from that.(im assuming) and a statement that Imam hanbal may or maightve not said.?

Bring me excerpts from books, links to websites or ahaadith to support you claims.?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can understand someone who due to religion doesn't approve of pre-marital sex but I don't get where someone who doesn't believe in religion gets rulings on sex.
How does my religion or lack thereof have any bearing on this discussion.

Islamic beliefs are clear cut and easy to understand, probably why it was so readily accepted by millions in a few short decades.

The diin is clear on this matter.

I suspect I am surrounded by Ahlul Bidcah

:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Waryaa @Bahal stop embarrassing yourself MUNAAFIQYAHOW WEYNAADE.
so, you use Islaam when you have an agenda or when it suites your purposes but when it doesnt you just leave it?
When you are debating abt religion come with Clear cut hadiith sunnah and what popular scholars commented on the subject.
@Angela Davis is right,( now, before you attack me and call me names here me out.) When two people are very serious abt getting married both sexes have a right to ask each other abt their virginity but lets say if a woman looses her virginity through zinaa(at this point she sincerely repents to Allah) and she got married and her husband didnt find out she doesnt have to tell him because Allah concealed her sins for her( i personally wouldnt want to know).

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE YOU BEASTS START ATTACKING ME.
https://islamqa.info/en/84364
https://islamqa.info/en/137912

Wallahi islaam is a truly fair religion.
:rejoice:
Look at this animal how the f*ck is a going to conceal her virginity wallahi that's grounds for divorce don't no one want a chick that's been used before.

I agree with the apostate @Bahal :farole:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's common knowledge that you don't ever speak out about your sins though.
Virginity is different if you lie about your virginity then the man has a right to divorce you wallahi I know I would. A woman who's lost her virginity one should be able to marry her for free & the mehr should be a sweet or an apple, other men mounted her for free I'll be damned if I pay for a used product,

Cukaash

Look at this animal how the f*ck is a going to conceal her virginity wallahi that's grounds for divorce don't no one want a chick that's been used before.

Saaxib i gave him links, from a well respected and trusted website.
Well read the whole shit then come to a conclusion.

Cukaash

Virginity is different if you lie about your virginity then the man has a right to divorce you wallahi I know I would. A woman who's lost her virginity one should be able to marry her for free & the mehr should be a sweet or an apple, other men mounted her for free I'll be damned if I pay for a used product,
You are right bro.
No one is denying the fact that a man has the right to divorce a woman if she lies abt her virginity or if he finds out shes not a virgin.

Whats you point?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waryaa @Bahal stop embarrassing yourself MUNAAFIQYAHOW WEYNAADE.
so, you use Islaam when you have an agenda or when it suites your purposes but when it doesnt you just leave it?
When you are debating abt religion come with Clear cut hadiith sunnah and what popular scholars commented on the subject.
@Angela Davis is right,( now, before you attack me and call me names here me out.) When two people are very serious abt getting married both sexes have a right to ask each other abt their virginity but lets say if a woman looses her virginity through zinaa(at this point she sincerely repents to Allah) and she got married and her husband didnt find out she doesnt have to tell him because Allah concealed her sins for her( i personally wouldnt want to know).

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE YOU BEASTS START ATTACKING ME.
https://islamqa.info/en/84364
https://islamqa.info/en/137912

Wallahi islaam is a truly fair religion.
:rejoice:
A woman has to be honest & tell her man that she's not a virgin, if she conceals this fact then she must brace herself for the consequences of her actions, lying & deceiving ain't part of Islam. Everyman would ask a woman before he marries her whether she's been used or not.

Cukaash

A woman has to be honest & tell her man that she's not a virgin, if she conceals this fact then she must brace herself for the consequences of her actions, lying & deceiving ain't part of Islam. Everyman would ask a woman before he marries her whether she's been used or not.
Stop talking out of your own emotions. Bring me evidence where a woman HAS to tell her husband about her virginity if he never finds out or never asks.
All i have said is things that people who are more knowledgeable in Islaam have said.
Our opinions dont mean shit.

Research on the matter saaxib then come with an unbiased conclusion.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop talking out of your own emotions. Bring me evidence where a woman HAS to tell her husband about her virginity if he never finds out or never asks.
All i have said is things that people who are more knowledgeable in Islaam have said.
Our opinions dont mean shit.

Research on the matter saaxib then come with an unbiased conclusion.
What sort of man wouldn't ask a woman if she's a virgin :wow:

Cukaash

Honesty is the best policy.
Honesty is not always the best policy bradar, especially in situations like this.
People react to different scenerios very differently. At this point you know your wife and how she reacts to different situations.

Illahey haduu ceeb taada ku qariyey why ayaad qof kale ugu sheegi.?
If my girl never asked me about my bad past i'll never bring it up nor do things that will make her suspicious of me.
If she tries to test me and ask me about my past I'll tell her the good things..where i grew up, my good experiences, faviorite memories and all that shit.
But when she asks me about how many girls ive been with, ill tell i talked to girls before she trapped my ass..but whenbshe hits me with "whats the worst thing ive ever done." ill tell her eat all the canjeelo my mom made and left my siblings starving.
When she starts asking about my nad past and shit i dont want to talk about or stuff i know would put doubts in her mind. I'll play it cool and say something else to make her forget.
If she becomes more specific, determined and persistent and shut it down and hit her with "have i ever asked you abt your past sins?" when she says No, ill walk away and shell know that my sins and what ive done is btw me and Allah and she has no right whatsoever to tell her things that she doesnt have to know.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
@Kanye I can't seem to find your comment, did you delete it abaayo? I read it but where tf did it go?

I get what you mean, it doesn't have to be blunt and I understand that it's important to know but it's a deal-breaker to a lot of guys. Does it really hold that much importance? What would change if the girl was or wasn't a virgin? She's still the same human being she was from the start, no?

You sure didn't have a problem breaking that bank of yours for an M3 struggle bimmer that's almost as old as the boy @Transparent.
full

Not if women stopped excusing men from asking such ridiculous questions. What kind of a grown woman thinks it's a "normal" question for a man to ask. I wouldn't want to be with someone who only wants to be with me because I'm a virgin. I would want the man who would stick by me regardless. So please to all the women allowing these Somali men to get away with surface level conversations about virginty ... please stop the nonsense...don't allow a man to question your vagina.

You've obviously been triggered by this topic. Listen, a man of value wants a woman who has remained chaste and not some ran through , regardless of that man's individual sexual history. The type of man who won't ask or care about their potential wife's history is the type of man who will just take anything they can get, and that's the sad hard reality. Just like there is a difference between the millionaire who orders his M6 brand new with all of the custom upgrades and no mileage, and the guy who will take the 10 year old 320i that's had more owners than there are people in @McLovin's clan. :heh:

Most of you BLM radical atheist feminists don't want an actual man, but a submissive and feminine cuck that subsidizes your lifestyle while you "swing" with the side-dudes. That's what it means to be "progressive" and "contrarian" today. Forget these ashy abdis and their "patriarchy". :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Honesty is not always the best policy bradar, especially in situations like this.
People react to different scenerios very differently. At this point you know your wife and how she reacts to different situations.

Illahey haduu ceeb taada ku qariyey why ayaad qof kale ugu sheegi.?
If my girl never asked me about my bad past i'll never bring it up nor do things that will make her suspicious of me.
If she tries to test me and ask me about my past I'll tell her the good things..where i grew up, my good experiences, faviorite memories and all that shit.
But when she asks me about how many girls ive been with, ill tell i talked to girls before she trapped my ass..but whenbshe hits me with "whats the worst thing ive ever done." ill tell her eat all the canjeelo my mom made and left my siblings starving.
When she starts asking about my nad past and shit i dont want to talk about or stuff i know would put doubts in her mind. I'll play it cool and say something else to make her forget.
If she becomes more specific, determined and persistent and shut it down and hit her with "have i ever asked you abt your past sins?" when she says No, ill walk away and shell know that my sins and what ive done is btw me and Allah and she has no right whatsoever to tell her things that she doesnt have to know.
As the man you have a right to know & personally I would be honest put it all out there likewise I would want her to do the same. Some guys such as yourself it's calm you don't mind if a woman you want to marry has experimented with other men but majority of us it's integral that we know, it's imperative so let's just agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.