VIP
I think alot of these problems can be avoided IF more Somalis followed the deen

Like for instance

- dont miss a prayer
- stay a virgin if you cant than fast
- and stop hanging on the streets or shisha joints

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Virginity is whatever really, the infatuation with it never clicked with me and as @VixR noted the persons 'body count' (sexual K/D ratio) and their past relationships are of utmost importance compared to whether or not they still hold their v-card. Most of the time sexual compatibility
is what it boils down to I guess, some will want that noob they could go through the tutorial with (explore) and others might want someone
who's more experienced.

As for the subject in hand, @CanadianQueen if you were truly honest with them and that's how they really felt about it then they're obviously failing to see the totality of it all, no? You're better off without them to be honest. Chin up and keep searching, this notion that each and every Somali guy is one and the same as though we're shadow clones is suugo science. If Somali guys are what you're into waa buuxna, you'll eventually find one that you can click with.

Peace and bariis.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Sxb you also like women with severe obesity issues. You're fucked up wallahi.
Are you telling me that a little hint of red surrounded by glowing white teeth doesn't turn you on:kodaksmiley:
dca2e4c2f909760978fa5df1f3381726.jpg

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Are you telling me that a little hint of red surrounded by glowing white teeth doesn't turn you on:kodaksmiley:
dca2e4c2f909760978fa5df1f3381726.jpg

I've been to Somalia and no.

Those girls have dental issues and most girls are even worse than them.

If she's a good match for me and she has bad teeth then I'll pay for the dental cost.

But I'll probably marry ajnabi.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
lol u would be perfect kulaha

what would magically change about OP if that single incident never happened?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I've been to Somalia and no.

Those girls have dental issues and most girls are even worse than them.

If she's a good match for me and she has bad teeth then I'll pay for the dental cost.

But I'll probably marry ajnabi.
keep diluting the somali genes my friend,your kids are gonna be claiming cumar maxamuud when they're a quarter somali:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending