Somali guy (45) and two iyaal suuqs (26,17) KIDNAP a girl to PROSTITUTE her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three charged with human trafficking after woman calls 911 for help

Toronto & GTA
Yesterday at 1:18 PM

dynamic_resize

Ahmed Sheikh, 26 (left), Ali Gulud, 45 (right), and a 17-year-old boy were arrested in Georgina, Ont., for human trafficking on Sunday, March 12, 2017. (PHOTOS SUPPLIED BY YORK REGIONAL POLICE).

GEORGINA, Ont. — Three people face charges in a human trafficking investigation that police say began with a 911 call from an alleged victim.

York regional police say they received a call late on March 12 from a woman who alleged she was being held against her will at an unknown location for the purpose of prostitution.

Officers were able to determine the call came from a town about 75 kilometres north of Toronto.

Investigators say they located the alleged victim in a Georgina, Ont., home, and.

Two men and a teenage boy were arrested at the residence.

Ahmed Sheikh, 26, of Richmond Hill, is charged with 13 offences, including trafficking in persons, kidnapping, forcible confinement, sexual assault, cocaine trafficking and possession of property obtained by crime.

Ali Gulud, 45, of Montreal, and a 17-year-old Georgina boy face charges of forcible confinement, sexual assault and trafficking in persons

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
This is toronto afterall. Any and all crime here is done by none other than somalis. Are they related?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Three charged with human trafficking after woman calls 911 for help

Toronto & GTA
Yesterday at 1:18 PM

dynamic_resize

Ahmed Sheikh, 26 (left), Ali Gulud, 45 (right), and a 17-year-old boy were arrested in Georgina, Ont., for human trafficking on Sunday, March 12, 2017. (PHOTOS SUPPLIED BY YORK REGIONAL POLICE).

As long as she is white I don't give a shit.

:what1:
Abaayo speak for urself.

Oh, please, even if you're born in the West you parents came seeking refugee status or asylum, and that makes you de-facto a charity case, as you wouldn't be here without the good-will shown to your parents.

Not every Somali is savages, but too many are and far too often they are men, which shows that we are doing something systematical wrong with raising our men. I blame it on the Hoyoos, who treat the girl as cinderella and the boy as a prince, and the end result is a competent and high acheving girl and boys who eat dirt when they meet the least bit resistance.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Oh, please, even if you're born in the West you parents came seeking refugee status or asylum, and that makes you de-facto a charity case, as you wouldn't be here without the good-will shown to your parents.

Not every Somali is savages, but too many are and far too often they are men, which shows that we are doing something systematical wrong with raising our men. I blame it on the Hoyoos, who treat the girl as cinderella and the boy as a prince, and the end result is a competent and high acheving girl and boys who eat dirt when they meet the least bit resistance.

My parents didn't come to Australia as either. Both my parents came on Student visas and were offered permanent residence.

As for Somali girls being better than the males? Have you been on Somali twitter? Ever?

My parents didn't come to Australia as either. Both my parents came on Student visas and were offered permanent residence.

As for Somali girls being better than the males? Have you been on Somali twitter? Ever?

Really? Student visas? How were they offered permanent resident if they only had a short-term student visa?

Somalis girls on twitter are loud-mouth but you see in the crime statistics that Somali men are overrepresented while Somali girls are under-represented.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Really? Student visas? How were they offered permanent resident if they only had a short-term student visa?

Somalis girls on twitter are loud-mouth but you see in the crime statistics that Somali men are overrepresented while Somali girls are under-represented.

Too many people in Australia get permanent residency after their student visa. The rule is if u live there u can apply.

Somali girls on twitter are degenerates and apart from a few criminal Somali men which gender of Somalis have the higher number of degenerates?

Too many people in Australia get permanent residency after their student visa. The rule is if u live there u can apply.

Somali girls on twitter are degenerates and apart from a few criminal Somali men which gender of Somalis have the higher number of degenerates?

A few?

In Denmark Somalis are over presented by 209 % in criminal activities, more than 300 Somali men have been jailed for rape alone in 2016, in a community of less than 15.000, every year! That is an embarrassment and not just a few. The same patterns is seen in other European countries.

Girls on the other hand are more university educated than the genereal female population and perform better in the job market, but somehow we are the degenerates? Get real.

A few?

In Denmark Somalis are over presented by 209 % in criminal activities, more than 300 Somali men have been jailed for rape alone in 2016, in a community of less than 15.000, every year! That is an embarrassment and not just a few. The same patterns is seen in other European countries.

Girls on the other hand are more university educated than the genereal female population and perform better in the job market, but somehow we are the degenerates? Get real.
Nayaa are you drunk:westbrookwtf:
32 irakere, 26 tyrkere og 25 somaliere er dømt for voldtekt de siste 10 årene, ifølge SSB sin søsterorganisasjon i Danmark, Danmarks Statistik.
"32 Iraqis, 26 Turks and 25 Somalis have been sentenced for rape in the last 10 years according to Danish Statistics".

I alt har 615 mennesker fått en voldtektsdom mot seg ved danske domstoler i perioden fra 2004 til 2013.

Av disse var 212 innvandrere eller etterkommere, noe som tilsvarer 34.5 prosent. Det er mer enn tre ganger så stor andel som innvandrerne utgjør av befolkningen.
"615 people have been sentenced for a rape related charge from 2004 to 2013 and of these 212, or 34.5%, were people with immigrant backgrounds (1st and 2nd generation immigrants incl.)"

:camby:

Nayaa are you drunk:westbrookwtf:

"32 Iraqis, 26 Turks and 25 Somalis have been sentenced for rape in the last 10 years according to Danish Statistics".

"615 people have been sentenced for a rape related charge from 2004 to 2013 and of these 212, or 34.5%, were people with immigrant backgrounds (1st and 2nd generation immigrants incl.)"

:camby:

Exaggeration helps understanding, it used to be said.

My point still stands, which is that you Somali men are overrepresented in crime statistics while women aren't. Something went wrong when our mother's raised y'all.

Am I wrong though? It's boys that is doing all the raping, no women. :fantasia2:

Proof me wrong fjeld-abe, I dare you :kanyehmm:
You took the number of about 2.5 rape convictions yearly, multiplied it by more than 120 to show that Somali men aren't shit and women are better because they don't rape. You're fucking batshit insane. Making up numbers then trying to justify it.

Also this
Girls on the other hand are more university educated than the genereal female population and perform better in the job market,
lol no.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending