Somali Girls are Rising in the Music Industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who rates stormzy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: no one liked his music before he got with Maya Jamac.
I don't care about him Im talking about what he represents. Is what he represents and hup hop culturemessage in general something you want to promote in our community? If yes, why not just join them and leave Somalis in peace?

upload_2018-7-29_20-25-34.gif

I don't care about him Im talking about what he represents. Is what he represents and hup hop culturemessage in general something you want to promote in our community? If yes, why not just join them and leave Somalis in peace?

Horta, who even said anything about Stormzy, I was talking about Somali female singers. Stormzy has nothing to do with this:bell:

Horta, who even said anything about Stormzy, I was talking about Somali female singers. Stormzy has nothing to do with this:bell:
U stupid f*ck weren't u just saying it's OK to make money regardless of the message that's being pushed? I might start calling u and that @guntiino101 girl hoes and es from noiw on since what you're both defending is pushing that message and also es ain't loyal smash and dash f*ck child support. Fucking xoolo daaqaya

Status
Not open for further replies.