Somali girl on what she doesn't like about guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlighter is fine but these girls r out there looking like aliens smh.

Horta we're not even getting into the ridiculous contouring kkkkkk they look like carbon copies of each other z3zrULC

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Highlighter is fine but these girls r out there looking like aliens smh.

Horta we're not even getting into the ridiculous contouring kkkkkk they look like carbon copies of each other z3zrULC

I blame youtube, I cringe at how much money 16-20 year old girls are spending on luxury makeup shit that will ruin their skin.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't plan on it. :mugshotman:

Horta this asha looks like a very mature 19.......:faysalwtf:

She looks as though she's in her 30s w/o makeup.
She's a fob. She came to the u.s when she was 10 years old, her family could have lied about her age. I am so glad that she is working on getting rid of her accent. :sass2:

Gibiin-Udug

You sure do know alot about someone who doesn't know you exist :damedamn:
Abaayo I know everyone and everything. Plus Asha is the least of my worries. You should worry about getting laser treatment for your cock eyed. I care about you.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Abaayo I know everyone and everything. Plus Asha is the least of my worries. You should worry about getting laser treatment for your cock eyed. I care about you.
cocked eyed? Talk about a reach:mjlol:

But imma let you cook:mjlaugh:

Your least of your worries? I dont know you sound hella jealous be honest nayaa :mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

It's not a reach @Realwarya anyone with normal eyes can see you're cock eyed, I'm not saying this to be vicious. Jealous about what though? You're taking this personal. Did I hit a nerve when I said she prefers tyrones over faraaxs? You shouldn't direct your bitterness towards me, I still hold a lit candle for my faraaxs.:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending