Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
still tho its kinda crazy whys a grown women getting hit and just ripe for ppl to misuse
Theres many interpretations but this is the most valid one. This is the last resort after leaving the bed. Its symbolic nothing more. Another interpretation is اضرب با مثل which means give them an example by talking to them and saying youre leaving them. Hitting someone in the face is haram in islam. Dont let these gaalos try to teach you your deen

Muslim apologists ramblings. “وَٱضْرِبُوهُنَّ” literally means to strike them. There’s no faulty translations going on here :mjlol:

but let’s go with your example of light beating to discipline women. How the f*ck is that remotely feminist @Mudug_gyal? You do know what the definition of feminism is right? Is disciplining a woman as if she was a child the same as a woman having equal status to a man
you think you know better what that verse means than literal companions of the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

@Mudug_gyal do you not see how he is not only targeting specifically you but also belittling women yet claiming to be on their side. who said that this is equal to calling her a child or acting as if she is?

1711708604248.png

1711708671674.png

again do not let these people delude you. learn the rights of the husband and the rights of a wife in islam. if you do not understand something ask. but dont let these people make you lose your hereafter.

also idk why they cling to femenism so much, read this thread on femenism https://x.com/AbuKittenTweets/status/1753493724154458501?s=20

do not let this stupid ideology replace your deen or even have any importance. Allah has given women all the rights they need. remember.
1711708884475.png

Attachments

• 1711708646946.png
    1711708646946.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 17

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
First of all, you’re talking to someone who speaks fluent arabic. Hush up boy put some respect on my name. Second واضربوهن has already been talked about extensively by the scholars. Theres so many interpretations, the word itself is so vast and rich it has multiple meanings. THE TASFEER says A LIGHT TAP WITH A MISKWAAK A TWIG ok? And second of all youre an atheist maxa ka galay!
The classic muh multiple meanings vast language cope. The context of وَٱضْرِبُوهُنَّ being used in that verse is for physical discipline. There’s no getting around that it’s literally right there in the surah as a last resort if a wife doesn’t obey her husband.

I’m not atheist btw, I’m a deist, and instances like this matters to me because I don’t like seeing misogynists use religion as a cover to treat women like shit, especially women from my ethnicity and tribe. All this because she wore pants. 🤦🏿‍♂️

you think you know better what that verse means than literal companions of the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

@Mudug_gyal do you not see how he is not only targeting specifically you but also belittling women yet claiming to be on their side. who said that this is equal to calling her a child or acting as if she is?

View attachment 322248
View attachment 322250
again do not let these people delude you. learn the rights of the husband and the rights of a wife in islam. if you do not understand something ask. but dont let these people make you lose your hereafter.

also idk why they cling to femenism so much, read this thread on femenism https://x.com/AbuKittenTweets/status/1753493724154458501?s=20

do not let this stupid ideology replace your deen or even have any importance. Allah has given women all the rights they need. remember.
View attachment 322253

jazakAllahkhair for posting the Abu Kitten thread.

no bc your switching up either way they're supposed to be lowering her gaze if need be other women can advise her but i personally don't think its anyone's business what ppl wear especially a stranger
1711709057153.png

like i said you didnt read my replies cuz thats literally what i said.

i dont care what you personally think. this is a muslim country where islamic laws should be upheld. what you do in secret is between you and Allah but we will(should rather as it unfortunately still happens with khat for example) not let you sin openly.

still tho its kinda crazy whys a grown women getting hit and just ripe for ppl to misuse
should show you you have overstepped all marks so much so that the last resort was used. if you truly fear your Lord this point should show you that you should dial it back ( in an ideal situation where the husband does this in a correct manner for a correct reason ofc)

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
The classic muh multiple meanings vast language cope. The context of وَٱضْرِبُوهُنَّ being used in that verse is for physical discipline. There’s no getting around that it’s literally right there in the surah as a last resort if a wife doesn’t obey her husband.

I’m not atheist btw, I’m a deist, and instances like this matters to me because I don’t like seeing misogynists use religion as a cover to treat women like shit, especially women from my ethnicity and tribe. All this because she wore pants. 🤦🏿‍♂️
Little boy you know nothing. واضربوهن has been used in the QURAN multiple times in multiple different ways. For example surah al baqarah: إن الله لا يستحي أن يضرب مثلاً ما بعوضة فما فوقها The ver darab is used in the context of giving an example, a parable. Told you its an extensive verb How are you trying to tell a fluent arabic speaker the meaning of the verb? How are you tryna mansplain me the religion I follow. Doqon oo lax ba tahay wallahi. Go eat gluten free bread and join a yoga lesson thats all you’ll amount to.
IMG_3225.jpeg

I see a problem here. We have an wide intellectual gap between @Mudug_gyal & @Yami

He's mopping the floor with you. You're outmatched and outclassed here, sis.

Not to mention, all of @ina-cilmi 's arguments are the type to appeal to a Muslim who already believes in Islam so they're a bit redundant, that's why you're being laughed at by Team Gaal, not necessarily because they hate the deen (they probably do, though).

Contrastingly, @Angelina is able to make her pro-Islam arguments based on a well-defined line of reasoning that doesn't rely on scripture you would already have to believe in the first place to have weight in the discussion, whether the murtads want to engage with it is up to them.

A more beneficial debate for everyone here would be something like @DR OSMAN (Gaal) vs @The alchemist (Muslim), because they actually stay on topic and know more than all of us about the metaphysical foundations religious debates are based on.

1711710218568.png

non arab speaker calls the ( correct and widely accepted) interpretation of one of the companions of the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) for whom the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) prayed that Allah would teach him the interpretation of the Qur'an and a man who also speak classical arabic in the language Allah revealed the Qur'an in.

if even you cant see how silly you sound youre beyond saving

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I see a problem here. We have an wide intellectual gap between @Mudug_gyal & @Yami

Not to mention, all of @ina-cilmi 's arguments are the type to appeal to a Muslim who already believes in Islam so they're a bit redundant, that's why you're being laughed at by Team Gaal, not necessarily because they hate the deen (they probably do, though).

Contrastingly, @Angelina is able to make her pro-Islam arguments based on a well-defined line of reasoning that doesn't rely on scripture you would already have to believe in the first place to have weight in the discussion, whether the murtads want to engage with it is up to them.

A more beneficial debate for everyone here would be something like @DR OSMAN (Gaal) vs @The alchemist (Muslim), because they actually stay on topic and know more than all of us about the metaphysical foundations religious debates are based on.
How is he wiping the floor with me, a fluent arabic speaker? Trying to tell me what the quran says when hes a gaal? So you toss aside the wisdom of the hadith and sunnah to pander for this little guy? Apple polisher
IMG_3226.jpeg

my arguments appeal to muslims because im speaking to @Mudug_gyal , the yami guy and the other guy havent responded to my question about subjective vs objective morality but rather either brought forth flawed arguments or insulted me/muslims. one of em called me a chronic masterbator for saying women should wear hijab in islamic countries but got exposed for posting and writing erotic fiction lol.

Also @Mudug_gyal why are you even a feminist? I'm not hating here, I'm genuinely asking.

If you're a sincere adherent of the Church of SheraSevenanity, you would be against the notion of equal rights & responsibilities for men and women, because the philosophy she imparts onto her hypergamous female fanbase relies on the assumption that women should accept that misogyny for the MOST part won't change during our lifetime.

From there, women should take advantage of the corrupt system that's been imposed on us, by going along with expectations of performative femininity to "secure the bag", is the conclusion she arrives to in her livestream videos. "Ask not what you can do for misogyny, but what misogyny can do for you!" basically sums it up.

It means you need to decide exactly what it is you want in life a bit more carefully.

But I admire your tenacity, though. Sprinkle, sprinkle!

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Also @Mudug_gyal why are you even a feminist? I'm not hating here, I'm genuinely asking.

If you're a sincere adherent of the Church of SheraSevenanity, you would be against the notion of equal rights & responsibilities for men and women, because the philosophy she imparts onto her hypergamous female fanbase relies on the assumption that women should accept that misogyny for the MOST part won't change during our lifetime.

From there, women should take advantage of the corrupt system that's been imposed on us, by going along with expectations of performative femininity to "secure the bag", is the conclusion she arrives to in her livestream videos. "Ask not what you can do for misogyny, but what misogyny can do for you!" basically sums it up.

It means you need to decide exactly what it is you want in life a bit more carefully.

But I admire your tenacity, though. Sprinkle, sprinkle!

I dont follow feminism 100% , it was a phase during my teens. But if it comes to what Islam says and feminism ofc I’ll choose Islam. Hope that answers your question and @Yami ’s Ive been a little harsh with him bless him lets pray for our brother. Im more upset that you don’t agree with the classical scholars on this issue. Miswak light beating?

my arguments appeal to muslims because im speaking to @Mudug_gyal , the yami guy and the other guy havent responded to my question about subjective vs objective morality but rather either brought forth flawed arguments or insulted me/muslims. one of em called me a chronic masterbator for saying women should wear hijab in islamic countries but got exposed for posting and writing erotic fiction lol.
Allow me introduce you all to @Celery 's (aka. Aibolsun) smut. It was one of the first threads I ever read and I immediately regretted being able to read.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Y'all deserve better. Those conservatives lunatics are horrible to live around
Both of yall are the two opposite extremes. Misogyny and feminism are two opposite edns. Islam is a deen of moderation. Ignore xaarka iska ma dhaqan and learn the deen of your people. Dont listen to what Stacy and Mark say

I dont follow feminism 100% , it was a phase during my teens. But if it comes to what Islam says and feminism ofc I’ll choose Islam. Hope that answers your question and @Yami ’s Ive been a little harsh with him bless him lets pray for our brother. Im more upset that you don’t agree with the classical scholars on this issue. Miswak light beating?
please read the thread on feminism i sent earlier. its a disgusting ideology that only leads to the decay of societies. if you are genuinely a muslim, what need do you have of feminism? do you believe Allah has not given women rights? or if you say that it is because of men not giving women their due rights, than why not argue on the basis of islam rather than feminism and all the dirty stuff that it brings along

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@Yami and @Kisame

Muslim women are meant to wear hijab, full hijab. I don’t have an issue with Somali society policing the dress of women. I’m someone who champions the abaya and jilbaab. When in Rome do as the Romans do and tow the line, but if you’re going to police women based on Islamic values which is great, men too need to be policed and acting like feral dogs that can’t lower their gaze and harassing women is also categorically haram that deserves punishment.

My biggest problem is the hypocrisy and a lack of understanding of Islamic laws. These men pick and choose like any Muslim women who calls herself a feminist, but due to their gender, they have a superiority complex that makes them think they’re excused when it comes to towing the line as well. They want a society in which every movement of Muslim women are controlled and picked apart whilst they take drugs, kill each other, r-word, destroy the very fabric of our society with nothing but a tap on a wrist.

You won’t find any situation in which a man is crowed around for lining the streets of Burco and chewing khad all day and not providing for his family. This is also the same society that wants to brush any r-word and similar evil violations with blood money from the clan whilst the culprits walk free but the men will hunt down a random hijabi wearing loose trousers.

There is no law and order and even women like me who are indeed conservative despite many of this forum believing the opposite are sick and tired.
I don't like policing random women and I hate the way y'all are treated back home. I wouldn't be in here talking shit if Somalia was some sort of developed Muslim nation with an educated population.

Being stuck in a poor country surrounded by low IQ religious people sounds like hell for women.

Trending