Somali girl explains why she doesn’t support Palestine

Hoo lawdy, what kinda monkeyshines is been pepeppetrated ere? She tried so hard to beg it lol, qumayad, masking her fast food and coffee addiction with supposed racism, only a Somali is capable of this sort of mental gymnastics

World

VIP
I only hear people talk like this on the internet, I think it's an opinion only shared by basement dwellers that don't socialize or touch grass tbh. They are detached from reality and live in their own isolated internet bubble which is full of hatred and animosity.

I don't know a single black non-Muslim in real life that thinks like this about Palestine, let alone a Somali.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Do you think this first time if so then living under rock

This happened many years prio aswell this nothing knew aswell but unlike prio ones this has most casualties.

Sure Israel has gone to far but neither of them politicians backing down in cost of civilian people. You don't see peace negoition has been brough up by neither goverement both Isreali or Hamas.

The UN can't do shit western want this to stop but US a veto member stops it so you can't blame all western countries blame US. Both UK and France didn't downvote ceasefire they want it to stop.

Even if it ends you will see this again in 3/5/10 years later bc this is a ongoing conflict that unresolved and has been that since 1948.
Are you a kaafir?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Lolll that’s not even me! Wtf I don’t drink Starbucks hun, timmies all day

Damn my bad. Those niggas just automatically started roasting you too :chrisfreshhah:.

It was a safe assumption though.

I didn't expect them to call you big backed :dead:

Are you a kaafir?
giphy (5).gif

Why the f*ck would i be kaafir for?:fredo:

Trending

Latest posts