Somali girl explains why she doesn’t support Palestine

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/why-i-as-a-black-muslim-don’t-protest-for-palestine….5605938/

So just to preface I’m Somali by origin (whatever you might think of that lol) and I’m Muslim, I was raised into the faith..

And when I tell you I’ve dealt with Muslims of all different backgrounds the WORST are Lebanese and Palestinians in my experience. You can talk about Somalis and they’re biases but for the most part it’s online trolls and sometimes biases. THESE PEOPLE are fµck!ng monsters! They’re mentality of darker people (black, Indian like Sri Lankan) is one of a non human, they truly don’t consider them as human beings worthy of respect and dignity. Theyre the type of throw rocks and hide their hands so they’ll never show their true hate unless they have their own people to back them up but if theyre outnumbered they tend to cower. They are EXACTLY like these Israelis, they’re cowards!!

Also notice how whenever other countries like Congo are mentioned they add “free Palestine” to divert the conversation. They throw black people and BLM under the bus on twitter and agree with white supremacists! They feel entitled to black peoples support and still show racism, these ‘activists’ will say “yes a Palestinian just called me the N word but fREe PalEstIne”

Im sorry but im not going to protest and boycott and risk my livelihood for people I know wouldn’t piss on my leg if I was on fire…. I still eat Pizza Hut and Starbucks idgaf

Yes I feel bad about what’s going on in the country and I agree they are being oppressed, but If they’re circumstances were different and it was a African country being made into Israel would they boycott? Would they risk themselves?

Also the Muslim community and the Muslim unions only recognizes arab issues. They don’t care about Uyghurs and LITERALLY called they’re genocide A HOAX!!

Anyway I sympathize with what’s going on and understand that it’s a unfair tragedy, but I will never go out on the street and risk myself or boycott. Sorry but not really….

What a lame, beg post. She tried so hard to tap dance for the madows on lipstick alley when a lot of them are pro Palestine too lol. Also does she think Congolese people care about her?

She obviously doesn't care about the genocide and is desperately trying to rationalise her apathy with superficial claims of systemic racism from Arabs, as evidenced by the "I still eat Pizza Hut and Starbucks!" comment.

Boycotting is the easiest thing to do because it's quite literally an instruction to not do something, but this qumayo can't accept the evil within her head on, so she's decided to come up with this waffle instead.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
She should say it with her chest ''i hate Arabs because of their cunsurinimo'' all of this luuq luuq marow shit is a waste of time

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Good Job Lipstickalleyians, Looks like there was some good criticism and denoucement of this person. Thank goodness they refer to themselves as a ...

Yeah Palestinians are pretty racist just like the rest of the Middle East, that doesn’t mean they deserve to be killed and brutalised though or that we should idly stand by whilst it happens. This same logic can be applied to Somalis we are an extremely racist people so we shouldn’t receive help or support I guess right?

What an absolute nacaas that doesn't stand for anything. No morals, no principles and no originality. To think this colossal beg is supposedly one of us. To be honest, I've had enough of the victim complex you find amongst some Somalis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I dislike A-rabs but I can never hate on free palestine movement cuz 30k+ killed in a couple months is insane. That typa shit is just evil. I don't consider A-rabs as allies but genocide regardless is fucked up.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What can absolute nacaas that doesn't stand for anything. No morals, no principles and no originality. To think this colossal beg is supposedly one of us. To be honest, I've had enough of the victim complex you find amongst some Somalis.
Notice how the posters didn't fall for her baiting. Through her lack of empathy, they saw attempts to sow dissension and divert attention through distracting arguments, i.e., emphasizing a hierarchy of concern (Congo v.s. Palestine), but were challenged. You don't make such comparisons. She thought she could score points, but it worked against her. The post was so embarrassing that she ended up recanting. Generally, the process goes like this: "deindividualization," exclaiming people are all the same because they share one thing in common, which leads to "demonization," suggesting they are inherently bad and "dehumanization," which justifies mistreatment, violence and elimination of a group.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The pizza hut comment is sus

You think Palestinians have this same energy for you?

I buy Pizza Hut all the time Idgaf! I buy the my box special which is a two topping with wings and a dip for $10. I used to buy it once a week, I’m salivating even thinking about it yum!

Stop dissing Palestinians on LSA @Dibleyy

Notice how the posters didn't fall for her baiting. They saw through her lack of empathy and challenged it. She thought she could score points, but it worked against her. The post was so embarrassing that she ended up recanting. Generally, the process goes like this: "deindividualization," exclaiming people are all the same because they share one thing in common, which leads to "demonization," suggesting they are inherently bad and "dehumanization," which justifies mistreatment, violence and elimination.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nacaas seeking validation off the back of dead children. She thought she could sit there and set black people on Palestinians to get them dragged. Those naago maadow could sense she was disingenuous. She's in there shucking and jiving like they're her friends. Did you see at the beginning how she was begging it?

The pizza hut comment is sus

Stop dissing Palestinians on LSA @Dibleyy

Pizza hut weekly, sugary starbucks drinks, BMI is definitely 43. She should really boycott it for her health.

Trending

Latest posts