Somali girl and white dude (romantic couple) talk about how they first met

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2016-06-07 at 02.33.30.png

She doesn't fit the typical 25 cent/ half an apple for mehr narrative so we should support our ambitious sister and her handsome white boy. You go girl!

True :(

Getting a white man takes ambition and when a random xhalimo gets one and i get a farax (even better looking or more succesfull farax) i wont be seen as ambitious/progressive/strong by somallian girls. Only white guy and somali girl couples deserve support, we cant risk them not working out :(

Please dont jinx it with alhamdulilaah or masha allaah. :( repeat after me "You Go Girl!"

''Support our ambitious sister'' kulaha. Tells you alot about the low standards & lower echelon they put themselves in when you need to be ambitious to get a dorky looking cadaan dude. :chrisfreshhah:
She complains about mehr jokes and then proceeds to lower her worth .Somali girl need to be ''Ambitious'', Meanwhile the only thing that Ajanabi guy need to do is breath her way. :cryinglaughsmiley:

@Geeljire

:( i know im self hating and have to lower my standards just to get ANY white boy. it goes against logic but to understand this you have to be an ambitious xhalimo.

:it0tdo8: :it0tdo8: omg

that first comment is like i wrote it my self. im going to make a youtube account so i can talk to my like minded xhalimos with enough somali PRIDE to demand a white boy soulmate. Somali men and women who grew up in somali community dont have enough of this PRIDE wallahi. They are all haters, especially the older xhalimos that also want white boys but are undesirable unlike us young xhalis

:feelinmyself:

@Geeljire

:( i know im self hating and have to lower my standards just to get ANY white boy. it goes against logic but to understand this you have to be an ambitious xhalimo.

Self hating? quite the contrary, I commend you abaayo for being ''Progressive'', unlike other Somali girls you do not have intolerant backwards mentality. You are free , ambitious and proud striving on your journey to attain ''Cute babies''..;)

waraabe

Your superior
this is what we all dream off :(

when will i get mine again? he doesnt even have to be good looking just white :(

im at an all time low now and would even take a fake white like the talyani or kosovo :( i soo duceeya ramadaanistas
:damn:

I thought you was a lad.

Self hating? quite the contrary, I commend you abaayo for being ''Progressive'', unlike other Somali girls you do not have intolerant backwards mentality. You are free , ambitious and proud striving on your journey to attain ''Cute babies''..;)

:( walahi say that to the hot faraxs and white boys. They dont seem to appreciate this and all im left with now are plain/ugly/geek whites, hairy arabs and indho yariis.

I also get in trouble and fights with xhalimo, nieycmo, leeyloos for running my mouth and telling the truth about our desires for ajnabis. they told me to just say "wallahi if he is muslim its gods will!:oops::oops:" but i cant lie to people all the time. We owe it to our brother/cousin and acquintance faraxs. At least if they know we like whites first they can help us with duaah or spend more time on other women that actually like them. But it seems like im the only xhalimo with a heart and the rest wants to take their chances with ajnabi and STILL have a fall back on safe faraxs.

:damsel:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ehhh I refrained from doing it, but in this day and age a full blown marriage after merely talking to someone for a few months is pretty much impossible.

It's what you value at this point. Complete purity or complete stability in a relationship. Can't totally see how you can reconcile the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending