Somali gets jumped by Moroccans and Somalis for making fun of moroccans

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
Just taking a peep through this guys page I’m convinced the CIA Engineered him ,Yusuf7n, ajshabeel, and barkhad abdi to embarrass Somali men 🤔

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Instead of getting his revenge, this idiot decides to make a tiktok about the incident. Dadkaan jileecsan yaa naga qabto, I have had enough.

Moroccans are decent people and this guy definitely deserved it. You wouldn't like anyone joking about Somalis so why would you do it to others? He said "I stood up to let them no I aint no pussy innit then got slapped again" Adeer iska seexo iyo L sii qaado

Last edited:
This shits a satire. You must be bored posting this thread.

Still, that guy is lame and sambac for clowning himself like that on Socials for the world to see.

some Somali people can’t move on from jokes the Morocco thing was trending first and second week of January pack your bags and move on it’s almost March the joke is dead now 😂

What a nerd

why even make a apology video when some arab barbarians attacked you over a tiktok joke video about ”Black magic” litteraly how can any sane person be offended by that?

he should’ve either gotten revenge or have reported them to the police none of that weak apology and forgive shit.

Just taking a peep through this guys page I’m convinced the CIA Engineered him ,Yusuf7n, ajshabeel, and barkhad abdi to embarrass Somali men 🤔

Ja Shabeel is a walking stereotype

Attachments

• IMG_3235.jpeg
    IMG_3235.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3236.jpeg
    IMG_3236.jpeg
    417.1 KB · Views: 43

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Well deserved. Chat crap about a Muslim nation and accuse them of black magic, and he's still unbruised. He should be thankful he's still walking.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Did you see him on that online speed dating vid, I was seperated from girls since I was 12 and I'm still not as cringy as him. Watching him try to rizz someone must be classified as a CIA torture technique. MK ultra was more humane than forcing anyone to watch that. :ohlord:

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
I don’t wanna look at the video someone summarise for me what he said

In the past you would be clowned for this if you took it online, but zoomers are too used to thinking they can say whatever they want on social media and thinking they can get away with it.