How do you feel about Somali femcels

• I dislike them

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • I like them

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
These femcels turn me off from Somali women. The thought of dating a random xalimo who secretly runs/engages with these accounts is extremely cringe
You’re a man????

The Wire Reaction GIF

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
My first male accusation :pachah1::mjlol:
What makes you think that I’m a man?
Top-tier troll I do admit you did a good job fooling these generalites The people in the politic and Fkd sections wouldve identified u so quickly pulling up the old msgs of you. Which is weird, I do remember U being on this website before feburary 21st. You only switched to being a girl very recently after the start of you coming back and posting a lot. I dont have the will to search for the messages but this an official cabduwali endorsement which is that you are not of the female gender but you are a Dude. You are a master at pushing the buttons of certain people just on the very tip of the line top tier indeed

Top-tier troll I do admit you did a good job fooling these generalites The people in the politic and Fkd sections wouldve identified u so quickly pulling up the old msgs of you. Which is weird, I do remember U being on this website before feburary 21st. You only switched to being a girl very recently after the start of you coming back and posting a lot. I dont have the will to search for the messages but this an official cabduwali endorsement which is that you are not of the female gender but you are a Dude. You are a master at pushing the buttons of certain people just on the very tip of the line top tier indeed
Doctor Medicine GIF by Elia Nadie

Trending