NEWS Somali Federal Government and FMS disputes [Mega thread]

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I feel terrible for Kheyre. They told him we'll endorse you for the President (Madasha) but in the end that wasnt the case and they tried forcing him to meet with the same man who took his job. Kheyre wasnt having it :snoop:

All I hear from the mucaarada is farmaajo farmaajo farmaajo....
I have yet to see them talk about their policies and agendas for the country ,the economy, how they gonna deal with Alshabaab , or the regional states especially Somaliland .

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
All I hear from the mucaarada is farmaajo farmaajo farmaajo....
I have yet to see them talk about their policies and agendas for the country ,the economy, how they gonna deal with Alshabaab , or the regional states especially Somaliland .
Why especially Somaliland they do their own thing no?

LGBT supporter, Jesow, and the unholy coalition of kacaanists, want to copy the tigray war and use GorGor serial killers to launch a war on Punt-Jub.

Note that this is the second official threat aimed at Puntland, a few days ago GorGor threatened to behead Deni.

During an interview with a local TV station MP Jesow called on the federal government to learn from Ethiopia’s Tigray region accusing Jubaland and Puntland being against the federal government and indicated they may end up in the same situation as Tigray region β€˜for disobeying orders from the federal government’.

”The ongoing fighting in Ethiopia came after they rejected an order from the government, there is no difference between them (Jubaland and Puntland) and the TPLF,” MP Jesow said.

Last edited:
The fat boy is too sensitive

97M.gif

:pachah1:

f*ck Jesow, this khaniis needs to be kicked out of Parliament.

Also to add attacking states is complelty out of line, especially Puntland where it is peaceful, bringing war would be downright criminal. If he wants to attack PL&JL they should give him a gun and send him.

Last edited:

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
What makes him any different from this person?

Attachments

• F4B0FEB3-79C5-4C5F-BAA5-AC24189253A1.jpeg
    F4B0FEB3-79C5-4C5F-BAA5-AC24189253A1.jpeg
    470 KB · Views: 126
  • F3E9C807-FEDE-435E-979C-7C881317050E.jpeg
    F3E9C807-FEDE-435E-979C-7C881317050E.jpeg
    448.6 KB · Views: 116