Somali digital creator Anwar Ahmed (podcaster + self help/gym) is fine

wait till you realise most women prefer taller, lean (almost skinny) men over big guys. the body builder look has to be the ugliest physique ever. Some guys over do it to the point they have giant chest with tiny legs.

this man has the best body in my eyes, tall, lean but still muscular
bodybuilders are ugly af I agree. But in reality, fit niggas are weak niggas. As a man, it's better to be strong and big than being "in shape". walking the streets like that is unsafe.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
bodybuilders are ugly af I agree. But in reality, fit niggas are weak niggas. As a man, it's better to be strong and big than being "in shape". walking the streets like that is unsafe.
What's important is that you know MMA/Boxing/Muay Thai/Bjj/Wrestling. I've seen a lot of big dudes get rekt by smaller dudes all the time because the bigger dude didn't know how to fight

Size only matters if skill is equal in a fight

wait till you realise most women prefer taller, lean (almost skinny) men over big guys. the body builder look has to be the ugliest physique ever. Some guys over do it to the point they have giant chest with tiny legs.

this man has the best body in my eyes, tall, lean but still muscular
Sounds like you're just projecting what you find the most attractive on other women. Lots of girls loved my huge biceps lol.

Why are you offended? And making assumptions about what we look like because we disagree with you. Braids or dreads make him look even more Habeshi if I'm being honest.
Saturday Night Live Comedy GIF by ABC Network
Some Somalis overlap with Ethiopians or Eritreans in appearance and vice versa. There is nothing wrong with that. Let's ask @Danakiil what he thinks?
Yah braids & dreads make you look more habesh. I learned this the hard way 💀

in the streets what matters is manhandling niggas. he's too skinny.
who cares about six pack?
in the streets what matters is manhandling niggas. he's too skinny.
who cares about six pack?
"In the Streets" kulaha You a whole hater :mjlol:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
@sarahbxnno and @iskufilann when they see a guy online

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brutal framepill and roidpill.
Of course ur blackpilled a** is here. You comment on every post about looks. "framepill" lmao

"Fit niggas are weak"
1677075590053.png

Seeth and cope harder fatboy :lolbron: