Somali Couple keep dodging the 'are you Somali' question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They look pretty Somali tbh. I am sure some of yall have family members who are lighter than both of them. You can't measure being Somali by skin color because we come in different shades. Besides, why are people even asking? It's kind of awkward.
Nah, she is Cad Cad. I think I know her cousin.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
She look 100 % somali tho, he on the other hand can pass for bengali or sum shit
it's because she's wearing hijab,timaha mala arki karoo .I once saw this chick that looked hella somali and then i saw her male family members and they turned out to be south asian:kanyehmm::kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
it's because she's wearing hijab,timaha mala arki karoo .I once saw this chick that looked hella somali and then i saw her male family members and they turned out to be south asian:kanyehmm::kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, but hair is not an indication of somaliness tho, because I have straight har and i am 100% somali. Yes, most somalis have curly hair, but we still have big hair diversity

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Well, I hope they're Somali somehow because there sure is hella Somalis putting in overtime in the comment section of their second video by saying "they're Somali".

Well, I hope they're Somali somehow because there sure is hella Somalis putting in overtime in the comment section of their second video by saying "they're Somali".

LOL horta what's up with those guys in the youtube comment sections? :icon lol:. Why do they always care so much who's somali and who isn't in the first place :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending