Somali brother complains about lack of marriages and 4b movement

50% of woman between the ages of 35-45 will be single in the year 2030. Psychologists will be making bread and Cats around the world will be suffocated with overbearing female owners. The pendulum will always shift back to what society needs to survive and that is children.At some point they’ll put down their ego when they realise they want kids, but it might just be too late. Dhaantaada ka fakir and don’t put it off too late.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
50% of woman between the ages of 35-45 will be single in the year 2030. Psychologists will be making bread and Cats around the world will be suffocated with overbearing female owners. The pendulum will always shift back to what society needs to survive and that is children.At some point they’ll put down their ego when they realise they want kids, but it might just be too late. Dhaantaada ka fakir and don’t put it off too late.
Oh so we will become like most men? Im fine with that. To put it frankly, its the men that should put down their ego. As for me I’ll have my kids and live my life single travelling and building my business thank you very much :gaasdrink:

Oh so we will become like most men? Im fine with that. To put it frankly, its the men that should put down their ego. As for me I’ll have my kids and live my life single travelling and building my business thank you very much :gaasdrink:
A man can wake-up at 50 and decide to have a family. Woman don’t have that luxury, we’re not the same abaayo.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
A man can wake-up at 50 and decide to have a family. Woman don’t have that luxury, we’re not the same abaayo.
You’re right walaal. But now technology is advancing. Women can freeze their eggs now and have kids later. Naomi campell had at 52 many celebs do actually. Also many women have kids early and then focus on work later. Its not as black and white as it seems

I support the rise in dowries because of inflation. The economy is not good we r in a recession. Besides women have more to lose and risk so they should have a good dowry so they have a plan b incase things go wrong. As for men complaining about dowries, womp womp don’t get married then. You’ll spend that much on a car but not invest it in your life partner? The mother of your children? Xasiid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.