Somali bro defending his PAWG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hypocrite Ashy Abdis applauding this fob and cursing a Somali girl when she is with ajnabi.

Allah swt hates hypocrites and maybe that's why you're all lonely, hateful idiots.

when I see faaraxs spreading the somali gene.
images

when I see a xalimo spreading ajnabi genes

YWKpFG.gif
that's not how genes work :farole:

horta tumaad ahayd? i know they both come out looking no so somali but I'd much rather call a cadaan or indhayar looking kid adeer than abti.:manny:
don't be a vessel, yaan wax laguugu shuban.:ufdup:
any kid that is 50% my genetic code is mine and will, therefore be Somali no matter where the other half of the genetic code comes from.

women aren't vessels, smart ass. stop peddling the dark ages theory that sperm is all that matters and the women are just the ovens.

I'm a 10 you're a 1/10

How you gonna compare me to UNHALAL PORK
so there are halal porks now?
10/10? cmon now at least claim to be an 8 or something. ain't no way ur a 10 in fact, the best doctors in the world couldn't make u a 10.
as for me I am not a 1, maybe a 4. quit hating tho.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
its permitted for muslim men to fraternize with cadaan women. why yall judging him?
as for the cadaan women being trophy, NOPE! 10/10 babe is available as mailbrides at the click of button. :lebronwait:

any kid that is 50% my genetic code is mine and will, therefore be Somali no matter where the other half of the genetic code comes from.

women aren't vessels, smart ass. stop peddling the dark ages theory that sperm is all that matters and the women are just the ovens.
across all cultures and religions, children take their father's names. ur a vessel, factory, a machine, u produce and that kid will claim his father's side and we would not consider that child a somali. I am not even sure he would consider himself a somali. why are u so triggered tho? did u already have an outcast child? those are facts.

so there are halal porks now?
10/10? cmon now at least claim to be an 8 or something. ain't no way ur a 10 in fact, the best doctors in the world couldn't make u a 10.
as for me I am not a 1, maybe a 4. quit hating tho.

Who the f*ck are you calling a halal pork?

Becareful waryaa, you made banter into
An insult, fucking shameful wallahi

How the f*ck are you gonna sit here
Defend a white , who would
Never look you're way unless you
Paid her?

The closest you get to a female is on hub!

You don't need to worry about what
I am, cos your'll never see me.

Fact is even on my WORST DAY
YOURE STILL A 1 and I'm being
Generous here

You're a fucking skinny Somali
Pirate, defending a white pig
Isn't getting you shit

Isnt that most xalimos do on youtube when they get them self an average or even worst looking cadaan men:chrisfreshhah:
the halimos on youtube aren't crying 24/7 about farah running after Becky's and then doing the same thing. that's why i called you guys hypocrites.
the same users that are always regurgitating the same stuff every thread and claiming tht the 'only reason halimos marry out is to have light skinned kids' are the ones jumping for joy that the farah bagged himself 'inan cs'

across all cultures and religions, children take their father's names. ur a vessel, factory, a machine, u produce and that kid will claim his father's side and we would not consider that child a somali. I am not even sure he would consider himself a somali. why are u so triggered tho? did u already have an outcast child? those are facts.
then what does it matter what race the father is? what do I get out of being a vessel for a farah?

that sounds more of a deterrent than an incentive.

Who the f*ck are you calling a halal pork?

Becareful waryaa

How the f*ck are you gonna sit here
Defend a white , who would
Never look you're way unless you
Paid her?

The closest you get to a female is on hub!

You don't need to worry about what
I am, cos your'll never see me.

Fact is even on my WORST DAY
YOURE STILL A 1 and I'm being
Generous here

You're a fucking Somali skinny
Pirate, defending a white pig
Isn't getting you shit
horta why does it look like ur trying to write a poem or something every time u get upset?
does she look she paid him? faaraxs are crossing over to greener sides. she isn't ugly so why are u calling her ugly? I don't get it.
I am not pirate, I am skinny but I am not 1, I am a 4.:ufdup:

these chicks u keep hating on offer more than majority of you basal smelling could ever. yaac.:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.