Somali boy gang raped in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Why would a man rape another man? Very sickening.

Qoslaye will do nothing about it as usual. This is why I call for shariah. Those fags would've been thrown out of high buildings.

Somalia already has the sharia as part of the constitution, its inaction is only due to lack of competence on the part of the government. I mean, you can introduce whatever law you like but it would count for nothing if there is no competent party that can actually assert those laws.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why don't people realize Somalia is a real life dystopia?

you can basically do whatever you want if you're strong enough.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
pape-diouf-1024x768.jpg

Who raped him, what's the story?

Victim was strolling through mogadishu's streets and he suddenly walks into a dark ally, these 3 niggas out there smokin' and shit, so they're like "Ayo with yo sexy ass what it do?" This nigga be like "None much just walking" and again they're like "You alone?" He says "yeaah, is there a problem?" At this rate this niggas scratching they groin area, so one guy hits him in the head while the other two take the nigga in turns:damn:

Victim was strolling through mogadishu's streets and he suddenly walks into a dark ally, these 3 niggas out there smokin' and shit, so they're like "Ayo with yo sexy ass what it do?" This nigga be like "None much just walking" and again they're like "You alone?" He says "yeaah, is there a problem?" At this rate this niggas scratching they groin area, so one guy hits him in the head while the other two take the nigga in turns:damn:

The real story:wtfdis:

How many rape cases have we heard involving Somalis in the past year? Why is rape becoming more frequent all of the sudden?

I am speechless!

How many rape cases have we heard involving Somalis in the past year? Why is rape becoming more frequent all of the sudden?

I am speechless!

Or maybe it always happened but people are actually speaking about it more openly now?

There has been a prevalence in gang rape in recent years. We need to stop shaming victims and dealing harshly with the perpetrators.

Or maybe it always happened but people are actually speaking about it more openly now?

There has been a prevalence in gang rape in recent years. We need to stop shaming victims and dealing harshly with the perpetrators.
But why would people remain silent on rape 5 years ago and speak against it now? I'd think anti rape folks would speak five or ten years ago as they are doing today.

This is really strange. I think more rape is happening.

But why would people remain silent on rape 5 years ago and speak against it now? I'd think anti rape folks would speak five or ten years ago as they are doing today.

This is really strange. I think more rape is happening.

Social media access has improved in Somalia and the war has lessened making it more likely that people report acts of violence.

Social media access has improved in Somalia and the war has lessened making it more likely that people report acts of violence.
That's possible.

@madamelioness I agree tho. We need a very harsh punishment for rape and if the government won't carry out, I think the family of the victim should. Let there be no rape at all, or let there be a full blown out wars between families. I'd rather families go at it and lose many people if it they will kill the rapist in the process.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This is disgusting nobody is safe in somalia, I advocate all people to carry weapons, arm your self with whatever sharp object you poses. I myself may conceal a strap containing a sharp small knife. This city has become a lawless state full of beasts. It is time to become agile and more alert in these cities folk. Guard your children closely ensure perpetrators are severely punished if your police wont help you, as a community finish the F***** off.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This is disgusting nobody is safe in somalia, I advocate all people to carry weapons, arm your self with whatever sharp object you poses. I myself may conceal a strap containing a sharp small knife. This city has become a lawless state full of beasts. It is time to become agile and more alert in these cities folk. Guard your children closely ensure perpetrators are severely punished if your police wont help you, as a community finish the F***** off.
niggas aint even safe no more what has this world come to smh :mjcry::mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending