Somali-Bantus

They are claiming to outnumber what they call "Somali Cushitics".

Bantus who came from West Africa originally want all of Africa.

Somalia is not exempt from their agenda.

They are Somali nationals but they are not the majority or indigenous.

Excuse me.

Tanzania and Mozambique, go there if you want power.

Bantus came from Central, not West. Too many Somalis think West Africans are Bantu

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They are claiming to outnumber what they call "Somali Cushitics".

Bantus who came from West Africa originally want all of Africa.

Somalia is not exempt from their agenda.

They are Somali nationals but they are not the majority or indigenous.

Excuse me.

Tanzania and Mozambique, go there if you want power.

Where do you lie in the political spectrum in the west btw? Are your views the same for Somalia as whole?

CaliTedesse

I ❀️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Some Bantus are native though. Wa lakin I believe most are foreigners .

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Imagine somalia is finally a stable developing country after killing eachother for years but the only people left to enjoy the peace and wealth are the bantus cause they outnumber the native somalis
Every year their population is raising exponentially it is a HUGE treat to somali identity and territory. 100 years later somalis will look just like bantus we will lose our uniqueness as horners.
You need foresight to see how big of a problem bantus and also oromos are. We should hate and degrade( they deserve it anyway) so they don’t get comfortable around us

Imagine somalia is finally a stable developing country after killing eachother for years but the only people left to enjoy the peace and wealth are the bantus cause they outnumber the native somalis
Every year their population is raising exponentially it is a HUGE treat to somali identity and territory. 100 years later somalis will look just like bantus we will lose our uniqueness as horners.
You need foresight to see how big of a problem bantus and also oromos are. We should hate and degrade( they deserve it anyway) so they don’t get comfortable around us
I thought you were from somaliland.

Bantus are far more civilised and advanced than Cushites, let's be real.
If I was a Bantu, I'd rather lay on the beaches in Zanzibar than to be chased around Somalia by AlShaydan.

They're lucky that they don't have many international enemies destroying their country.

Bantus in Somalia should lobby to be repatriated to their homelands and receive land.

It happened before with the UN sending a few home a few years ago.

hussein

Akh Right movement
Bantus will never take over somalia lmao. They’re numbers are too low. They’re good at being maids and cleaning the street for us. This equivalent to saying blacks will take over the USA. The chances are 0%

Trending