Somali Bantu uprising in US

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
Because their despot and corrupt leader was detained/killed or smth? Inshallah Hawiye blow those niggas to smithereens.

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
"Somali cushites stop killing and discriminating Somali Bantu. Somali Bantu is native to Somalia and not foreigners."

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
What's wrong with their language they are speaking their native language of Af Maay. They have every right to express themselves in the dastuuri language of Af Maay.
why u always sharing whatever these folk do? aren't u reewin why u care, focus on u tol sxb, stop reporting every two madow that talks

mohamedismail

why u always sharing whatever these folk do? aren't u reewin why u care, focus on u tol sxb, stop reporting every two madow that talks
I support everybody who is opressed and these Somali Bantu brothers are currently oppressed. If they step out of line tommorow I will call them out.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I support everybody who is opressed and these Somali Bantu brothers are currently oppressed. If they step out of line tommorow I will call them out.
no u don't care who's opressed if u did u would be posting madhibaans or other qabil other than them, u like them bc maybe u are one who knows but this getting tiresome stop posting the same videos bc they all the same

cow

VIP
Because their despot and corrupt leader was detained/killed or smth? Inshallah Hawiye blow those niggas to smithereens.

Then you have the likes of yalaxow as senators and sheikh dalxiis father of somali terrorism being made president.

So why shouldn't they support their man

mohamedismail

no u don't care who's opressed if u did u would be posting madhibaans or other qabil other than them, u like them bc maybe u are one who knows but this getting tiresome stop posting the same videos bc they all the same
Okay my bad I am being a tad bit repetitive. But I'm just against somali bantus being sidelined In.somali society.

Emir of Zayla

What's wrong with their language they are speaking their native language of Af Maay. They have every right to express themselves in the dastuuri language of Af Maay.
Will you ever stfu? Af may is not their native language.

Emir of Zayla

Then you have the likes of yalaxow as senators and sheikh dalxiis father of somali terrorism being made president.

So why shouldn't they support their man
They shouldn’t be in their current positions either.

Emir of Zayla

Why isn't anyone calling them out on their BS that they're the native of Somalia?
Because we already know it’s bullshit. Theyre descended from slaves we shipped in from the Swahili Coast that didn’t get deported/eunuched when we outlawed the practice.