Somali Bantu " anaga 9 gobol Degna. Lamagoodle goboladeena ha Ka back"

How they gonna do battle with people who charged american attack helicopters and faced down cuban , russian and yemeni tanks with small arms. Saaxib if youre bantu i urge to tell ur people to seek peaceful ways but if they want war they wont win. Bantus are not warriors they are docile as f*ck even the smaller tutsi rebels overwhlemed the massive hutu army to take rwanda.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
How they gonna do battle with people who charged american attack helicopters and faced down cuban , russian and yemeni tanks with small arms. Saaxib if youre bantu i urge to tell ur people to seek peaceful ways but if they want war they wont win. Bantus are not warriors they are docile as f*ck even the smaller tutsi rebels overwhlemed the massive hutu army to take rwanda.
It's better for them to just fight. For their own honour.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What are the 9 gobols they're claiming?

:pachah1::drakelaugh:
Hiraan , Shabeelada dhexe, Shabeelada hoose, Baay Bakool, Gedo, J/Dhexe, J/Hoose.

While I do agree the noble Madowweyne do have a huge presence in those 9 gobols. It is not only them that live there as it is also inhabited by other clans.

Hiraan , Shabeelada dhexe, Shabeelada hoose, Baay Bakool, Gedo, J/Dhexe, J/Hoose.

While I do agree the noble Madowweyne do have a huge presence in those 9 gobols. It is not only them that live there as it is also inhabited by other clans.

You mentioned 8 gobolo and the 9th gobol is supposedly Banaadir that they're claiming now? :reallymaury:

I wonder where @World is so he can see them claiming JL regions. He thought the central regions would satisfy them to score points, but I told him they will be plotting there too :mjkkk:

World

VIP
I wonder where @World is so he can see them claiming JL regions. He thought the central regions would satisfy them to score points, but I told him they will be plotting there too :mjkkk:
Bro i’m just trolling half the time :mjlol:

These people are powerless and will never have power

Trending

Latest posts