SOMALI AUSTRALIANS ON SSPOT STANCE ON THE SHOOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
First we would like to send our condolences to the family of the Australian women who was the victim of the police's irrational decision. We are with you in these tough times, Keep Strong my fellow Australians.
And for the AUS government nacalaa nigu yaal. We shouldnt allow our citizens to fly out to the US where they will be mauled by savages and the progeny of former slaves. We ask the U.S government to hand over the criminal to Australia so that we can conduct a fair and just trial to bring this criminal to justice.
:fittytousand:

P.S if he is dhulbahante just disregard all the bs i have wrote but if he isnt he must be dealt with accordingly.:dabcasar:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Honestly, i feel bad for her and everything, however, the dude is going to be used as a scapegoat. Everyone loses.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
First we would like to send our condolences to the family of the Australian women who was the victim of the police's irrational decision. We are with you in these tough times, Keep Strong my fellow Australians.
And for the AUS government nacalaa nigu yaal. We shouldnt allow our citizens to fly out to the US where they will be mauled by savages and the progeny of former slaves. We ask the U.S government to hand over the criminal to Australia so that we can conduct a fair and just trial to bring this criminal to justice.
:fittytousand:

P.S if he is dhulbahante just disregard all the bs i have wrote but if he isnt he must be dealt with accordingly.:dabcasar:
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Why was she running at him late at night in her pyjamas? That's very suspicious. Somebody needs to do a toxicology analysis. No doubt she was high on meth. Somebody should also look into her record, no doubt she has a criminal past. She should have just complied quietly and showed the officer full respect.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts