Somali Australians: How many lived in this flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
maybe there are a few hours left or something.
i'm such a reer badiyo that i dont even know how to access it,it could have already been activated but i'm not sure.If you wouldn't mind can you shoot me a text to see if bahasha is working

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
i'm such a reer badiyo that i dont even know how to access it,it could have already been activated but i'm not sure.If you wouldn't mind can you shoot me a text to see if bahasha is working

I couldn't open Pm's with you. It said it could be because of your privacy settings.

I think your PMs just havent opened yet. Check your settings, and if that doesn't work you probably have to wait a little longer.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You kangaroo mofo where's that kiwi nigga that ran a train on you castlemain XXXX niggas? Get out the way yo get out the way you @Mustafa is coming through, call the cops when you see the all blacks :chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi wuu nii kharbashey into oblivion :lolbron:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You kangaroo mofo where's that kiwi nigga that ran a train on you castlemain XXXX niggas? Get out the way yo get out the way you @Mustafa is coming through, call the cops when you see the all blacks :chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi wuu nii kharbashey into :lolbron:

Wallahi he did us dirty. The rat @Mustafa definitely lives amongst us in Australia, he knew the names of the suburbs we live in.

I would have something to shoot back with if NZ still had a community :damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts