Somali AABO embarrasses himself at a aroos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We should stop this "ceeb" shaming.

He didn't embarrass himself, he's having fun at a wedding, dancing and being carefree.

Edit:

He definitely did embarrass himself, how is she crawling on the floor.:tacky:

TooMacaan

VIP
:icon lol::icon redface:I have second hand embarrassment just from watching this. Where are his wife and kids??

This must be what the midlife crisis looks like for Somali men :dead::deadrose:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
:icon lol::icon redface:I have second hand embarrassment just from watching this. Where are his wife and kids??

This must be what the midlife crisis looks like for Somali men :dead::deadrose:

He looked like hwoarang from tekken with those TKO kicks, and when he fell down and played dead wallahi I choked on my drink. Then in the end he gestures his hand towards the behinds of these women and then rubs his face as if to say he's bathing in their niiko invisible aura. :chrisfreshhah:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Waxna mala socoti :drakelaugh:habar awal = reer qudrad.

Ileen wa dad beero badan leh, imikaan fahmay.

I was in Habar Awal territory last year, all I saw was salad, and other vegetables. :chrisfreshhah:

I even saw a somali specie of khat called Wadani and a ethiopian farm worker chewing with laba taqsin. :drakelaugh:

Somali Bantus and their weddings

IMG_6735.GIF

Looks so fun, litt litt litt

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Either he thought his moves were so good he had to show them off or the wedding cost so much he needed money thrown at him :mjlol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ileen wa dad beero badan leh, imikaan fahmay.

I was in Habar Awal territory last year, all I saw was salad, and other vegetables. :chrisfreshhah:

I even saw a somali specie of khat called Wadani and a ethiopian farm worker chewing with laba taqsin. :drakelaugh:
Khaatkaan ka hadliyaa saxiib :mjlol:a man said beero :russ:

Thanks Op, I sent this clip to my dad (who is nagging me to settle down) and told him, if he could dance like this dad at my wedding, I will tie the knot in the near future. But he needs a bunch of KnowThySelves dancing around him. Crude can hire some female dancers for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts