Solution to creeping bidar?

I noticed hairline recession and didn't want to go Bald or get a Hair transplant. So I took it earlier.
I see I’m the same as you bro, “ timo Madow” but my corners have gone, but it’s been like this since I was 14/15. I’m now 28, but I don’t want to be too safe and risk anything if I can prevent it. What do you do exactly and what do you take (and is it daily etc? Thanks in advance sxb

I see I’m the same as you bro, “ timo Madow” but my corners have gone, but it’s been like this since I was 14/15. I’m now 28, but I don’t want to be too safe and risk anything if I can prevent it. What do you do exactly and what do you take (and is it daily etc? Thanks in advance sxb
If your corners have gone and you’ve had no progression since 14-15, you’re unlikely to bald further until a way older age.Your best option would be a transplant to cover the corners, you won’t need minoxidil or Finestride. If you you end up balding further later on down the line in the crown area(5+ years) start monoxidil and maybe start dermarolling. You’re in a good position 28 and only corner recession that hasn’t moved since 14 gives you a good chance to keep your hair way into middle age.

I got timo jileec I started noticing balding at 17 very young. I haven't used minoxidil as it has caused heart issues. I have been on Finasteride 1mg for almost 3 years now, I take a tablet a day and my hairline has completely healed with no recession what so ever. I use rosemary oil everyday to promote hair growth. A lot of people are scared to start Finasteride because of the side effects however it only affects less than 2% of men and is reversable when stopping use. I haven't had any side effects but it has caused my overall testosterone to sky rocket due to DHT blockage.

Rosemary oil is pretty good , i used to take finasteride and i had pristine hair line. Came off it and the reaper is returning.